Mass Exodus begins Today

So how did all of those reps leave four years ago and go to Ironwood but now we can't??!! How does this "RULE" not apply to everyone?! And the reps that I know that left sold Amitiza also.

Non-competes are not enforceable. I left four years ago to a direct competitor. Got a 12% raise plus a signing bonus and I have never been happier. Anyone of you can leave and, unless they are willing to oh you a retention bonus to stay, there is NOTHING Takeda can do to stop you.

Non-competes are not enforceable. I left four years ago to a direct competitor. Got a 12% raise plus a signing bonus and I have never been happier. Anyone of you can leave and, unless they are willing to oh you a retention bonus to stay, there is NOTHING Takeda can do to stop you.
This is true. Do your own research on this, but non-competes never hold up in court unless you are executive level. Just don't beat your chest and spit in their face when you quit, most likely you will never hear from them again.

It's not the non-compete clause Takeda is using, it is threats against Ironwood directly. They are the ones backing off the Takeda reps even after final negotiations. Even ironwood recruiters are confirming this. No more Takeda reps allowed bc of Takeda. It's like they own the reps - are keeping them from making more money. Guess ironwood has a new gout drug coming out too? that scares crooked Takeda.

Does anyone know what day the company started with the non compete clause? Employees can't be blocked if they were hired in before it started! It was not in effect 4 1/2 to 5 years ago.

So if a company the size of Takeda threatens legal action against Ironwood, w a cease and desist, it is ironwood that is telling the employees - sorry. Even after all the interviews are done and the package has been negotiated. Ironwood manager as upset as all the Takeda employees blocked. Takeda is so wrong. Not even close to the company they used to be.