March Layoffs

Why are you guys getting laid off?

I actually work at ATO(Amgen Thousand Oaks)

I prob never heard of you. And you prob don’t contribute to the company anyways.

I wonder what type of people are actually on this forum. Like I can only imagine it be useless people? Enlighten me to your function and purpose.

I prob never heard of you. And you prob don’t contribute to the company anyways.

I wonder what type of people are actually on this forum. Like I can only imagine it be useless people? Enlighten me to your function and purpose.
Shut up dingleberry, Jerry! Mind your own business

Nobody really contributes to the company anymore other than share holders.

Hearing 450 impacted today. Largely medical

All male Directors let go. All replaced with female Directors, many with accents, and friends with the people filling the new spots. Those remaining expected to do the work of 2-3 people.

I predict a mass quitting frenzy, people are already naming it the great summer exit of 23'.

The most shocking thing about this CV restructure is that the Repatha KAM’s kept their jobs. What a useless role. Selling an outpatient drug at the hospital? Waste of time and money.