• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Let’s play a game

No one respects her as a manager, and she should have never been promoted in the first place after being a rep for a short period of time.

I hear the other leader in FL is good. That team is all new and climbing the ranks.

her team hates her just talk to one and mention her and ull hear the long pause and then a terrified answer

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments are important, and we encourage you to bring these issues to the attention of your supervisor or department head. In addition, you can also send your questions/comments to tellus@sunpharma.com
Yeah, right.
I’m going to email ‘tell us’ @ sunpharma and watch 1,000 IT dudes in Mumbai get assigned to ferret out my IP address/name then I get retaliation.

Yeah, right.
I’m going to email ‘tell us’ @ sunpharma and watch 1,000 IT dudes in Mumbai get assigned to ferret out my IP address/name then I get retaliation.

Exactly!! If anyone cared what we had to say we wouldn’t be in this position! Managers here retaliate. You can’t take anything to HR even.

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments are important, and we encourage you to bring these issues to the attention of your supervisor or department head. In addition, you can also send your questions/comments to tellus@sunpharma.com
What a stupid idea ‘let’s create an email address in HR to encourage employees to bitch to us’ - that’s effing sad.
Sun has proven it can’t take action on incidents of compliance violations or when someone is physically threatened in the workplace. That’s fact.