Layoffs

Horizon had a great culture, this place has a terrible culture with cold rude people.
This place is a cult.

I have been told that only two things matter to Thousand Oaks:

1-KPI Dashboard
2-Communications for the sake of communicating. Note that it has anything to do with business, just over communicate.

I'm hoping to get slashed.

This place is a cult.

I have been told that only two things matter to Thousand Oaks:

1-KPI Dashboard
2-Communications for the sake of communicating. Note that it has anything to do with business, just over communicate.

I'm hoping to get slashed.
I couldn't agree more, this place kills you slowly each day. And from what I am reading, people are dying to get out of here, literally

Amgen is simply the worst sales organization that I ever worked for and was in the business over 30 years. The non sales department is slowly killing Otezla and will do the same to the Horizon products. Evil place.

Amgen is simply the worst sales organization that I ever worked for and was in the business over 30 years. The non sales department is slowly killing Otezla and will do the same to the Horizon products. Evil place.
They have already killed Otezla. Look at NBRX declines. They can spin it any way they want to protect MG and TN, but it's dying before your eyes. All that matters is sucking up, communicating nonsense for the sake of communicating, and faking call numbers.

Our products are next. Horizon was a great place, but we are cooked in this cult.

It's bad, really bad with this cost trimming. There is no longer toilet paper in b38, it's byotp. My boss also rejected a recent Uber expense for 34 bucks while at a business meeting. Told me I should have taken the bus, no joke! Everyone is sweating at ATO because they don't want to use the air conditioning as much. Spoke with others today and you'll be shocked about the cost cutting measures due out soon. Even a butcher doesn't do this much cutting. Folks, you have no idea what's coming, hold on!
This person is not joking. Lots of reps who cover 3-4 states are being told “no more hotel rooms”, and to just drive back and forth or work the town you live in. That’s crazy.

This person is not joking. Lots of reps who cover 3-4 states are being told “no more hotel rooms”, and to just drive back and forth or work the town you live in. That’s crazy.
Covering 3-4 states is absurd and highly inefficient. There is no way to be effective with this large of a territory.