Layoffs

some of the people that were laid off make no sense. You have one guy AS who is on top Of the leader board. Obviously this had nothing to do with performance. It’s all about lines on a map. I just don’t get it.

They are killing what made Horizon hum.

Talk to the Celgene people. They used the same formula to kill them.

First, claim "no one knows them across the enterprise."
Second, MG will decapitate leadership.
Third, insert a hard core TO robot - preferably a career drone who loves work more than their spouse.
Fourth, lay off the remaining middle management that the legacy company trusts.
Fifth, use S1&S2 to tell the survivors they weren't very good to begin with and they need remedial training
Sixth, report back to IT and MG all along that you are slowly converting the acquired to the Amgen way.

Third, insert a hard core TO robot - preferably a career drone who loves work more than their spouse.
Fifth, use S1&S2 to tell the survivors they weren't very good to begin with and they need remedial training
Sixth, report back to IT and MG all along that you are slowly converting the acquired to the Amgen way.
Exactly! I can see it happening. The fact they asked who had questions in that launch survey mere minutes after that convoluted and rambling email from Jack. COMPLETELY TONE DEAF! READ THE GD ROOM!
And yes the ASD at the top of the leader board, who’s team is on a growth trajectory, Makes total sense.

The leadership wheel keeps spinning. Get it together OBU figure out the real problem
WTF are you talking about? OBU hit or exceeded numbers in Q1 &2.
If you aren’t looking for your next opportunity outside of Amgen, you’re crazy. Leadership says they are done with changes- for now. It’s only going to get worse.

WTF are you talking about? OBU hit or exceeded numbers in Q1 &2.
If you aren’t looking for your next opportunity outside of Amgen, you’re crazy. Leadership says they are done with changes- for now. It’s only going to get worse.
Read between the lines moron. It’s more than hitting numbers. Get a clue or get out

Greed and playing things fast and loose are what made Horizon hum.

The whole place was a bunch of losers let go from every other company in Chicago. The fact they have elevated some of these losers to keep them here for the short term is tragic.

Greed and playing things fast and loose are what made Horizon hum.

The whole place was a bunch of losers let go from every other company in Chicago. The fact they have elevated some of these losers to keep them here for the short term is tragic.
Those "losers" have probably made 3-5x more money than you have over your entire career. I love the jealousy. You hate us cause you aint us.

Those "losers" have probably made 3-5x more money than you have over your entire career. I love the jealousy. You hate us cause you aint us.
I love how you think Horizon is the only company that pays its people.

One day you will realize you aren’t the only one who “got paid”, you aren’t special, and everyone saw it but you.

I love how you think Horizon is the only company that pays its people.

One day you will realize you aren’t the only one who “got paid”, you aren’t special, and everyone saw it but you.
They pay more than any other company. Just facts man. No other company has reps who are just making quota making 30-45k a quarter. Sorry, you aren't one of us. How long will it continue? Who knows but it's great right now.

They pay more than any other company. Just facts man. No other company has reps who are just making quota making 30-45k a quarter. Sorry, you aren't one of us. How long will it continue? Who knows but it's great right now.
Please! You morons were the Purdue Pharma of rare disease. They bragged about money too. Your day will come.