Layoffs

This bitch is obsessed with emojis
100% of the time, emoji utilization is tracked in DD. You public school schlubs don't see it on the KPI public dashboard, but rest assured we monitor and score the use of emojis on all calls.

Advice: hit multiples emojis hard and often on all calls and your calibration will not only be better, but you might have a chance of making your silly "ACT" levels.

public school bitching, always crying

100% of the time, emoji utilization is tracked in DD. You public school schlubs don't see it on the KPI public dashboard, but rest assured we monitor and score the use of emojis on all calls.

Advice: hit multiples emojis hard and often on all calls and your calibration will not only be better, but you might have a chance of making your silly "ACT" levels.

public school bitching, always crying
What is this bitch yapping about?

What happened in the OBU? I thought things were already lean in this BU. God bless.
They laid off a bunch of people, only to turn around and now need re-hire/backfill for a bunch of the “new openings”. My guess is they want to fill these with existing Amgen people which will only continue to corrode the culture in the OBU because Amgen culture is terrible.
They also completely screwed up territories, many people either no longer live in their territory or territories got exponentially larger.

They laid off a bunch of people, only to turn around and now need re-hire/backfill for a bunch of the “new openings”. My guess is they want to fill these with existing Amgen people which will only continue to corrode the culture in the OBU because Amgen culture is terrible.
They also completely screwed up territories, many people either no longer live in their territory or territories got exponentially larger.
We need outside blood. We are a cult and the only fix is to infuse it with outside blood.

Look what we did to the last 3 companies we bought. Fired or ran off all their independent thinkers and kept the sell outs who drink the Amgen kook aid.

We need outside blood. We are a cult and the only fix is to infuse it with outside blood.

Look what we did to the last 3 companies we bought. Fired or ran off all their independent thinkers and kept the sell outs who drink the Amgen kook aid.
You’re a moron. The OBU is from outside Amgen, they’re Horizon which had a way better culture than Amgen does. Now the openings will most likely be filled with Amgen robots and the OBU culture will continue to degrade further.
This “launch” meeting is going to be interesting, most of the remaining people I’ve talked to are not excited. Nobody plans on sharing or helping much with the new Endo reps. You’re on your own!