• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Layoffs?

Wasnt that long ago that Fred and the talking heads were saying what a great place this is to build a career. If you have to learned by now, trust management as much as you trust a strange angry pitbull and make sure you put yourself over company.

This is from another post and I couldn't agree more!

Apparently my manager has more time than he knows what to do with. He has sent back my expense report 4 different times. Is it really that hard to tell me all the stuff that is wrong once? If I pulled that crap, he'd be all over me.

Apparently my manager has more time than he knows what to do with. He has sent back my expense report 4 different times. Is it really that hard to tell me all the stuff that is wrong once? If I pulled that crap, he'd be all over me.

Sounds like a typical JNJ manager trying to justify his job..........how do you ever survive day to day without him?....LOL

LOL! It's really difficult but somehow I manage to find a way. I really need him riding with me more frequently to tell me all the ways he would be running my territory and what a better job he would be doing with it. I'm well over 100%.....