• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Layoffs will start Aug 17

Not only will MS reps be laid off, they’ll be taking the biggest hit to headcount. 12% layoffs company-wide, 25-30% layoff with MS

The MS division is completely safe. We are keeping the lights on. Good luck to everyone. We will miss you!

^^ Are you sure? This guy said MS was completely safe 5 days ago.

Biogen is going on 7 years as a terrible company. Hope you have escaped or get set free.

Unless you enjoy doing nothing well or just doing nothing useful swimming in toxicity, almost anywhere is probably better.

Biogen is going on 7 years as a terrible company. Hope you have escaped or get set free.

Unless you enjoy doing nothing well or just doing nothing useful swimming in toxicity, almost anywhere is probably better.

So you got laid off from Biogen in March but still troll Biogen on CafePharma? Ok got it.

Lots of screaming and tears over here.

c4bf382e57a0397637adc54a4a19f73e.jpg

OP was correct. Employees were told not to come into the Cambridge and Weston offices today. One of my friends was an RTP-hybrid employee was let go. Waiting to hear the complete impact of today.

Heard that there is a designated building on RTP for the round of layoffs today at RTP, so they are most definitely occurring. Have not heard what departments / divisions /positions have been laid off on this board yet, so maybe Sales is not the focus of this round of layoffs. The other departments / divisions do not follow CafePharma.

Heard that there is a designated building on RTP for the round of layoffs today at RTP, so they are most definitely occurring. Have not heard what departments / divisions /positions have been laid off on this board yet, so maybe Sales is not the focus of this round of layoffs. The other departments / divisions do not follow CafePharma.
I don’t see why layoffs will be after labor day. Maybe us field reps are next.

I heard the RTP layoffs would be another day but who knows

OP here, I say field standby. Our email may be tonight to cancel for tomorrow. Everything is pointing towards all layoffs before any company wide meeting that they might schedule in the near future.

OP here, I say field standby. Our email may be tonight to cancel for tomorrow. Everything is pointing towards all layoffs before any company wide meeting that they might schedule in the near future.
Makes sense, but I doubt this is the only town hall they’ll have. So maybe our email will come later.

R&D definitely had lay offs today. I heard people were crying. also clin ops, pretty sure. I think they even came for HR this time. not sure why field was spared for now but probably not for long.

I have it on good authority field layoffs will be in September which will mark the final step of this restructure.