• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Layoffs Post Labcorp - Yup they are coming!!!

anonymous

Its only a matter of time until they start picking off people. They will probably start from the ground up and work their way to senior staff. I would imagine cutting at least 10% to 20% of the overall payroll costs.to help make Life Sciences survive another 2 quarters. Good luck to those affected and to those of us that are still in the game and going through the daily motions.

Its only a matter of time until they start picking off people. They will probably start from the ground up and work their way to senior staff. I would imagine cutting at least 10% to 20% of the overall payroll costs.to help make Life Sciences survive another 2 quarters. Good luck to those affected and to those of us that are still in the game and going through the daily motions.

Cut, cut it, cut it off
Start from the top
No new revenue, no new IP,
Years and years of mismanagement,
What did Raidoff, Hardbet, Blackgypsum, Ren-nonsense hope to unlock here.

Bring back the sideshow the greasy Habibi

"work their way to senior staff."
Sure cut all middle management
The senior management is soooo accomplished, they can do these jobs with their eyes closed

The whispers around the office are the RIF is happening so be prepared for the first round of terminations in the coming weeks. Good luck to all my coworkers.

The whispers around the office are the RIF is happening so be prepared for the first round of terminations in the coming weeks. Good luck to all my coworkers.
Unfortunately for investors, the losing team who have not been able to grow the company will make decisions of who will be gone. The good news is they will probably cut the few remaining competent FTEs and the RIFees will be the lucky ones.
To be able to get away from the toxic senior mangers is like love unlocked.
Here's to Cupids arrows

lol, stop this lie. Layofffs are over for awhile at Enzo. Stop playing with people’s fear.

do the math yourself. For a $30 million dollar non profitable company what should the headcount be? When you walk around are people actually working? What is your forecast? Ask people you know if they are looking for work? Remember prior to selling the Lab to Labcorp, Enzo hired many individuals and then let them go after. Time will tell. I hope you are right but reality says you are probably wrong.

Next department is Sales. They can’t get shit done and head they will be cut 50%. Too expensive. They will get new people soon, cheaper labor
Highly doubtful. Not many people left. A few left the company and not being replaced. The head (and body) of sales is VF so she needs all the help she can get from the existing staff.

lol, stop this lie. Layofffs are over for awhile at Enzo. Stop playing with people’s fear.
There is a difference between fear and reality. Would you bet your livelihood on your statement or would you be defensive and start looking elsewhere before the hatchet drops? Let’s be practical and deal with reality instead of fantasy.