Layoffs for some Janssen teams next week?

<

I heard they extended it for 2 years as we have the highest amount of calls entered into veeva. All of these fake calls extended the contract! My manager was correct as he encouraged us to keep entering calls regardless of what happens.

Am I the only one with a memory on this contract?? Every year they say the contract has been extended. Almost every year of the last 4 we have had headcount reductions. Then sometimes they expand the January after the layoff, mostly back when we had 2 products. To think we are all set for another 2 years is just plain wrong! Some will still be here but many wont

Am I the only one with a memory on this contract?? Every year they say the contract has been extended. Almost every year of the last 4 we have had headcount reductions. Then sometimes they expand the January after the layoff, mostly back when we had 2 products. To think we are all set for another 2 years is just plain wrong! Some will still be here but many wont

Even “IF” the contract was extended, the client can still cancel. We are hired to preserve the JnJ employees as we are expendable.

you are entirely correct, while the Xarelto contract has gone on endlessly there has to be thousands by now that have been through this hire/layoff machine by now

you are entirely correct, while the Xarelto contract has gone on endlessly there has to be thousands by now that have been through this hire/layoff machine by now

These contract jobs are just “temporary”. Anyone that is not expecting to get displaced is not in reality. It’s a matter of when we get displaced not if.

I hope I’m offered a severance package. I have another job I accepted but have been doing this Syneos job with about 5 hours per week because I’m not out in the field and haven’t seen my manager since March. I keep waiting for the severance package but apparently everyone still thinks these jobs are worth paying to keep around. If they think so I’ll keep taking the extra money while it’s available.

I hope I’m offered a severance package. I have another job I accepted but have been doing this Syneos job with about 5 hours per week because I’m not out in the field and haven’t seen my manager since March. I keep waiting for the severance package but apparently everyone still thinks these jobs are worth paying to keep around. If they think so I’ll keep taking the extra money while it’s available.
Don't expect a severance package - very rare in contract sales. CSO's almost never offer severance.