Layoffs due to Coronavirus

What do 3 to 4 reps do in a territory? Seems like it would be a battle over lunch appointments and a cluster to manage a routing. With diminished access and 3 reps in a territory, how many offices will even see you today?

FYI
Watch your back for GSK Syneous reps who check on what you are doing!!! Person tells manager.... even in other districts....

I already have another job and have been double dipping while we are still out of the field. I figure even when they send us back to offices I can still fake it until they start with field rides.

I considered this but what would happen if you have a ton of online training with the new position that conflicts with an important conference call at the old one?

I considered this but what would happen if you have a ton of online training with the new position that conflicts with an important conference call at the old one?

You must be a rookie. That’s a gift...normally have to be there physically in 2 different places. But you’re home on the telephone or camera. Most veterans would love to have that problem back in the day!!

This job is roughly 5 hours per week of my time. Excluding new hire training, I could easily handle 3 of these jobs right now without a problem. If Syneos wants to keep paying I’m glad to accept. My hourly wage is the highest it’s ever been given the minimum access and low workload.

My hourly wage might be slightly higher than yours since I average 3-4 hours of work per week. I am on the finale round of interviews for another opportunity, but no reason to leave this part time job. I am riding it out until they release the severance package.

This job is roughly 5 hours per week of my time. Excluding new hire training, I could easily handle 3 of these jobs right now without a problem. If Syneos wants to keep paying I’m glad to accept. My hourly wage is the highest it’s ever been given the minimum access and low workload.

So do you have two company cars now?

Many companies are migrating away from the company car. Amgen was the first with many to follow. Amgen is not even giving a car allowance. They are only paying per mile driven for business purposes. the future will be a hybrid world of part virtual and part in person. These companies will save a fortune if they can cut travel expenses like hotel stays, long drives, and less head count.

Many companies are migrating away from the company car. Amgen was the first with many to follow. Amgen is not even giving a car allowance. They are only paying per mile driven for business purposes. the future will be a hybrid world of part virtual and part in person. These companies will save a fortune if they can cut travel expenses like hotel stays, long drives, and less head count.
fuck off liar

Why would you call him a liar? That is the direction that the pharma industry is taking. This Covid situation has shed a lot of light on this industry and it isn't going to be the same for sales going forward.

Why would you call him a liar? That is the direction that the pharma industry is taking. This Covid situation has shed a lot of light on this industry and it isn't going to be the same for sales going forward.
Yes companies will adjust, but many customers are Covid fatigue with virtual communications. In oncology my clinics are opening with welcoming arms. It depends what company you work for, what field you are in and the future. Covid isn’t going to last forever, today will decide what direction the US will be going, staying with a proven leader in Trump or go to a tax laying, old fart like Biden who can barely walk across a stage!!!
Trump 2020

Yes companies will adjust, but many customers are Covid fatigue with virtual communications. In oncology my clinics are opening with welcoming arms. It depends what company you work for, what field you are in and the future. Covid isn’t going to last forever, today will decide what direction the US will be going, staying with a proven leader in Trump or go to a tax laying, old fart like Biden who can barely walk across a stage!!!
Trump 2020

Yes! The proven leader who brought 5 Covid infections all the way down to 10 million cases. What other proof do you need?

you are an idiot if you do not think this pharma model will change in the near future. If CP is fake news to you, then get off the site and stop wasting your time on here.
That was not the point, dumb ass. It was stated that Amgen is taking away vehicles, which is not true. You're a contract rep for a reason. If you spent less time on CP, you'd have a real job.