• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Layoff Rumors?

It's so pathetic how you keep making up all this information, you know nothing. You refuse to embrace the selection criteria. Keep living in your dream world and while you're there look for another job.
Let's stick to the facts: spec reps are not automatically getting jobs. Everybody is placed in pool and criteria is used. If a spec rep got partially meets for 2 years and pcp was meets obviously the pcp rep would get spot and vice -versa.

Let's stick to the facts: spec reps are not automatically getting jobs. Everybody is placed in pool and criteria is used. If a spec rep got partially meets for 2 years and pcp was meets obviously the pcp rep would get spot and vice -versa.
Correct. If both were ME, competency rankings will be used. There are likely other factors at play that the consulting groups use. There is a large discrepancy in base pay with tenure, senior status etc. And don't forget there are still quite a few people receiving pensions. If this is cutting 25% of the books, think they don't factor in how much you cost them?

It's so pathetic how you keep making up all this information, you know nothing. You refuse to embrace the selection criteria. Keep living in your dream world and while you're there look for another job.
He doesn't work here any more he was let go for a HR violation 3 months ago from Resp and has made it his mission to come in here to (1) talk shut about only losers work at BI (2) stiolto is a dead end product (3) Spriva is generic and (4) make fun of the layoffs. He's pathetic and knows what he's doing. He thinks he's anon.

Making up this info?? Mid launch as our RD sent out a national slide deck showing NATIONALLY how PUD uptake is flat, down and underperforming. Ya that's really made up. (Sarcasm) Yet every spec rep I know can't admit reality, so they point the finger at PCP. Only such behavior would be expected at BI, blame it on someone else.

Making up this info?? Mid launch as our RD sent out a national slide deck showing NATIONALLY how PUD uptake is flat, down and underperforming. Ya that's really made up. (Sarcasm) Yet every spec rep I know can't admit reality, so they point the finger at PCP. Only such behavior would be expected at BI, blame it on someone else.

The made up part is that you know anything about what senior leadership is looking at for placement criteria. (Clue it's online) Spec reps call on many of the same primary care doctors who write Stiolto. With your excellent skills of persuasion you should find a new job soon. Feel sorry for anyone working with you!(no sarcasm)

The made up part is that you know anything about what senior leadership is looking at for placement criteria. (Clue it's online) Spec reps call on many of the same primary care doctors who write Stiolto. With your excellent skills of persuasion you should find a new job soon. Feel sorry for anyone working with you!(no sarcasm)

you said it just right. the pcp drs who write stiolto, since the puds are flat writing and pcp business IS up well any smart senior leadership is going to realize whats going on. They are looking to understand the reasons why you were promoted and they are going to correct that very soon. With that high IQ of yours you should understand where you will land in the placement process. Best clean up that resume.

you said it just right. the pcp drs who write stiolto, since the puds are flat writing and pcp business IS up well any smart senior leadership is going to realize whats going on. They are looking to understand the reasons why you were promoted and they are going to correct that very soon. With that high IQ of yours you should understand where you will land in the placement process. Best clean up that resume.

HaHa, August 1st I'll give the docs the bad news you no longer work for BI. They will miss you I'm sure. Too bad the consultant companies have already given BI leadership the legal criteria and your superior insights don't mean sh$t. Hey but keep up the good work sucker.

Correct. If both were ME, competency rankings will be used. There are likely other factors at play that the consulting groups use. There is a large discrepancy in base pay with tenure, senior status etc. And don't forget there are still quite a few people receiving pensions. If this is cutting 25% of the books, think they don't factor in how much you cost them?
If they lay off 25% of the employees, you can bet it will be everyone over 40. This is how they get rid of the old folks and the well compensated folks.

If they lay off 25% of the employees, you can bet it will be everyone over 40. This is how they get rid of the old folks and the well compensated folks.
25% is the cost reduction they are trying to achieve, headcount will likely be higher. Consulting groups will have algorithm to help determine who goes, can't lay off everyone over 40, they would set themselves up for age discrimination lawsuit

HaHa, August 1st I'll give the docs the bad news you no longer work for BI. They will miss you I'm sure. Too bad the consultant companies have already given BI leadership the legal criteria and your superior insights don't mean sh$t. Hey but keep up the good work sucker.

Do you think you were the first spec rep? there was a rep before you and a rep before that person. There are MANY MANY people that can do what we do. They can toss both pcp and spec to the street and find someone else. They will most certainly be looking at base salaries and how much people cost the company. Why would company pay you 89k+? base when they can bump a pcp rep who does the same thing who probably has base in the 60s. Is that 20k difference in base, in the eyes of corporate BI, equate to a value added benefit to the companies bottom line? think real hard about that.

Every PCP rep I know in my region has just about the same experience in pharma as spec and most have had spec experience from another company. This is also one of the few companies that runs spec and pcp separate. Think real hard about that to. but hey you know all, look you've worked for BI for your whole career. better clean up the resume.