• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Kombiglyze Launch Meeting

Anonymous

Well, that was probably the most depressing launch meeting I have ever experienced. Lame ass sattelite meetings, crappy venue, nothing motivating. I get that we have to role play and practice what we are going to say prior to going out in the field. But why launch a drug on a Friday? Docs are not going to remember anything we say over the weekend. And how about a little motivation? It was completely depressing and I thought they should have handed out Seroquel XR at the end of it.

The whining continues. Had a one day in and out LAUNCH meeting at ruth chris, talking heads got 30 minutes, messaging that keeps you off the compliance police radar, 10$ copay and you whine. Maybe if we all went to Dallas for four days, reception, study halls with pizza and trainers at night, 1/2 day day one and final day of the suits blowing smoke, hours of recognition for performance and time with AZ, then you would be happy/ Idiot

The whining continues. Had a one day in and out LAUNCH meeting at ruth chris, talking heads got 30 minutes, messaging that keeps you off the compliance police radar, 10$ copay and you whine. Maybe if we all went to Dallas for four days, reception, study halls with pizza and trainers at night, 1/2 day day one and final day of the suits blowing smoke, hours of recognition for performance and time with AZ, then you would be happy/ Idiot

$10 copay? Where are you from? In the land dominated by Insurance Companies' Formularies and step edits, Kombiglyze will be offered on state health. No Major plans have picked up Kombiglyze as a second tier "yet".
In Dallas, we went twice, we had No "study halls" past our daily schedule. And we hardly had pizza. Anyone remember the Bull Riding ??!!

I saw you.

I ate dinner bbefore a show.

Well, that was probably the most depressing launch meeting I have ever experienced. Lame ass sattelite meetings, crappy venue, nothing motivating. I get that we have to role play and practice what we are going to say prior to going out in the field. But why launch a drug on a Friday? Docs are not going to remember anything we say over the weekend. And how about a little motivation? It was completely depressing and I thought they should have handed out Seroquel XR at the end of it.

When was the last time you got a damn thing out of any AZ meeting???? Thank God it was only one day. The last launch meeting that was worth a damn was the Zomig ZMT in Keystone,CO. The rest have all been nightmares.

I am glad that they made it short, sweet & local. Would you rather fly somewhere and be away from your family for a week? Thank you AZ for making it local and quick!

I am glad that they made it short, sweet & local. Would you rather fly somewhere and be away from your family for a week? Thank you AZ for making it local and quick!

Agreed, but it could have been a half-day, easily. One day his company is going to wish they had been more fiscally responsible with shareholder money.

$10 copay? Where are you from? In the land dominated by Insurance Companies' Formularies and step edits, Kombiglyze will be offered on state health. No Major plans have picked up Kombiglyze as a second tier "yet".
In Dallas, we went twice, we had No "study halls" past our daily schedule. And we hardly had pizza. Anyone remember the Bull Riding ??!!

I remember the bull riding. It was great how the operator worked the bull when there was a hottie on it - Classic.