• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Thoughts on Breztri Launch?

Geez, what a bunch of whiners... I cant tell if these posts are some lame GSK fools stirring up trouble, or the fact that we still have some pathetic reps among our teams. We have a better product building off of the market leader (SYM), and we have better coverage than I expected to have this early. SELL! - that's our job. I really don't understand how incompetent some of our folks here can be.

Geez, what a bunch of whiners... I cant tell if these posts are some lame GSK fools stirring up trouble, or the fact that we still have some pathetic reps among our teams. We have a better product building off of the market leader (SYM), and we have better coverage than I expected to have this early. SELL! - that's our job. I really don't understand how incompetent some of our folks here can be.

Better product? Is there a head to head I’m not aware of? The closest thing to a head to head is Bevespi versus Anoro and we k ow how that turned out.

Thoughts on the Breztri launch? The virtual launch was a pleasant surprise. Went seamlessly and engagement was solid.

Now, the actual launch? Shit show. No coverage (promised 70% access with Part D at LAUNCH), goals that are completely f'd up considering coverage, minimal samples for providers not on a "list". Hello? Maybe that signer is part of a larger practice that has higher ranked docs?!?

DF is an abomination. This is all on him. We are repeating Bevespi. I think the hair gel has seeped into his brain. Either that or he is so focused on not spending $ so HE gets a bigger bonus that he won't approve things that will get the product written. OK Mina.... Now what? Ruud?

oh shut up Dom. Count Domula.

Whine whine whine, bitch bitch bitch! Let's all lock arms and go out and sell this mutha! BREZTRI for all, BREZTRI for life! Breztri for your wife, your kids your dogs and cats! Rah Rah shish boom BAAAAA!!!!!! How's that Dominator! and yes I will step on their necks and take them out back da woodsheeeeddd.

How's it going! It's the deal of the century! Step right up with the Dominator! Get out those boots and crush the enemy! Sample sample sample... oops I forgot. no samples for you! and you and you and you too! And only if you are on a list prepared by who? SZ? No dummy ZS!

Wow, two different threads regarding Breztri w/ negative posts. Hmmmm....

OIP.lv4fhOBSUIEo18HRvCPkJAHaEB

Anybody tired of black eyes from GSK detailing our product? One of my pulms said that his GSK rep walked him and his staff through the 8 step weekly cleaning process of Breztri and that was a non-starter for him as he didn’t have time to explain this to his patients.

Anybody tired of black eyes from GSK detailing our product? One of my pulms said that his GSK rep walked him and his staff through the 8 step weekly cleaning process of Breztri and that was a non-starter for him as he didn’t have time to explain this to his patients.

Are you a good troll or a baddddd troll?