• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Kim Moller is a disaster..

So thankful i make more money than the highest paid epifix rep in the country. Kim Mollers pay cut forced me to go 1099. Best decision on my life and didnt get caught violating my noncompete agreement. Heck i bet i made more than Tim Wrights replacement. #greatful for Kim’s incompetence forced me out to higher wages for my work.

So thankful i make more money than the highest paid epifix rep in the country. Kim Mollers pay cut forced me to go 1099. Best decision on my life and didnt get caught violating my noncompete agreement. Heck i bet i made more than Tim Wrights replacement. #greatful for Kim’s incompetence forced me out to higher wages for my work.

I call BS.

The gov had eyes and ears all over competitor amniotic scam grafts. be leery. Many sales personnel and doc will go to prison. Not just jail…… but they will double the restitution cost as penalty. Doctors will tattle on you in the blink of an eye to protect their business. It is happening across the country after the nationwide audits you caused. Medicare been collecting intel for years. Talk before the others talk. Enjoy your time with your children…………

The gov had eyes and ears all over competitor amniotic scam grafts. be leery. Many sales personnel and doc will go to prison. Not just jail…… but they will double the restitution cost as penalty. Doctors will tattle on you in the blink of an eye to protect their business. It is happening across the country after the nationwide audits you caused. Medicare been collecting intel for years. Talk before the others talk. Enjoy your time with your children…………
clean up. representative frauding investor on side. distributor selling grafts on $ $ $.

Office of Inspector General | Government Oversight | U.S. Department of Health and Human Services /fraud/report-fraud/