• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Kim Moller is a disaster..

the financials. Only $351,000 revenue per employee and 55% stock loss ytd. Congratulations Kim and Rohit on your third year of destroying the company. I can’t believe the board is letting yall continue to stay on board the titanic.
It is crystal clear that Rohit is calling the shots. How many more quality people will resign or get fired because of the cluelessness of the Executive Leadership Team? It would be one thing if the company was trending in the right direction, however, that is not the case. It didn’t work at 3M, not working here, and it certainly won’t work at their next company. Share holders need to demand change! The board needs to pull their heads out of the sand.

It is crystal clear that Rohit is calling the shots. How many more quality people will resign or get fired because of the cluelessness of the Executive Leadership Team? It would be one thing if the company was trending in the right direction, however, that is not the case. It didn’t work at 3M, not working here, and it certainly won’t work at their next company. Share holders need to demand change! The board needs to pull their heads out of the sand.
The NSD, AVP’s, and RSD’s have been hibernating in their homes for quite some time. I don’t think they step foot out of their homes. My AVP has never met my top customer?? He hasn’t even spoken to them on the phone! Why are they employed and making all the money for conducting conference calls??????????
Ironically, I do envy them for getting away with it for so long. Meanwhile, the sales force continues to turn and burn. Where is the Board, or are they guilty of the same thing as the middle and upper management?? Comical

The NSD, AVP’s, and RSD’s have been hibernating in their homes for quite some time. I don’t think they step foot out of their homes. My AVP has never met my top customer?? He hasn’t even spoken to them on the phone! Why are they employed and making all the money for conducting conference calls??????????
Ironically, I do envy them for getting away with it for so long. Meanwhile, the sales force continues to turn and burn. Where is the Board, or are they guilty of the same thing as the middle and upper management?? Comical
Well, that didn’t take too long. Rohit has left the building! There will be about 5 more right behind him. Problem is, the damage is done. This pig has too much lipstick on it!

Kim moller thank you for your bad leadership, many former reps are now selling tissue to undercut mimedx in private office . You stole our commission, cut our territories and many are making more money selling tissue that competes against you. You forced us to pick up 1099’s where we are making more than staying at the current company of poor leadership. Whats great is seeing people selling competitive product while being employed at mimedx. Just let you and Rohit know that you have successfully destroyed Mimedx.

this is the story at all companies with tissue. Orgen rep near me 1099s a ton

So our Sr VP of Sales, Kim M is able to hire her daughter to be a sales rep?
Nepotism - yes
Unethical - yes and part of a pattern
And sadly just a symptom of the problem

promoting tissue dressings for feet is not a real job
So our CFO just got Capped! Great move! Expect the Spring cleaning to continue with 2 AVPs, 1 VP of sales, and multiple RSDs. The sale of our company ideally should happen by the end of the year due to the anticipated changes in wound care. If you are not creating revenue, you are part of the problem! Prepare to be capped by the Capper!

So our CFO just got Capped! Great move! Expect the Spring cleaning to continue with 2 AVPs, 1 VP of sales, and multiple RSDs. The sale of our company ideally should happen by the end of the year due to the anticipated changes in wound care. If you are not creating revenue, you are part of the problem! Prepare to be capped by the Capper!
I love seeing
all of the desperate OIG linkedin posts from jerem and others. Sad mimedx has to sell on fear. Alot of good people getting hosed. Im tempted to text the my former avp l to tell him all of the private office accounts I've switched from Epifix after he fired my friends. Non compete is over but it sure was fun selling competitively while getting letters of concern. So glad i get to compete with them.

Love taking away private office accounts. I dedicate that to the Kim Moller pay cuts of 2020 and Lane Clark micromanagement Letters of concerns! Amazing windfalls gaining business from these horrible managers! My accountants says isn’t your income enough? and I said every additional account and commission is recourse from the Kim Moller, Rohit pay and territory cuts of 2020!

There isn’t a page for Acera so I thought I would use an equally terrible company’s page to make an important declaration
John Langan is the worst manager and uses people he interviews to poach their surgeons. The end