• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Karyopharm - oncology

Too bad delisting doesn't get you out of the reach of the SEC. Those misleading statements about trial status and company prospects are still securities fraud even for an OTC stock. Little Dickey should buckle up.
A federal indictment can really ruin you day. Don't drop the soap in the shower RP. Or maybe do

What difference would it make anyway? Share price is in the basement. Issuing another 20 million shares gets you about $15 million before the investment bankers take their fees. That keeps the lights on for 6-8 weeks.
They could have raised at $9 a share before they did at $5 a share. It’s not like they didn’t know the path ahead. They just can’t find the Emerald City without someone painting them a yellow brick road.

Apparently, all the cash has been spent "winning" HR leadership awards.
Investor here. I thought it was a little weird at the time. She came onto Karyopharm September 2022, and then there is a top leaders in HR report in November 2022 that largely discusses how things are going at Karyopharm. Not even 90 days in. Just weird, but what do I know.

Investor here. I thought it was a little weird at the time. She came onto Karyopharm September 2022, and then there is a top leaders in HR report in November 2022 that largely discusses how things are going at Karyopharm. Not even 90 days in. Just weird, but what do I know.
Distracts from the fact she was fired from her last job.

This is a common shell game from an unqualified CEO...look over here, so you don't look at what is actually happening. He knows it.

If these data sets were so compelling, and patients could benefit that greatly from Seli, there would be far faster ways to get trials enrolled and read out.

This is a purposeful delay with hopes they can sell the company on the positive speculation of today of what could be, versus reading the data out and perhaps it is positive, but not earth shattering or practice changing, which would further suppress the share price. How many phase 2 trials fail to reach the same efficacy endpoints in their phase 3?

Fortunately or unfortunately these strategic decisions are not being made by the CEO rather the BOD and the heavy institutional investors.