Hey Galderma OUS Team, get your own board you bunch of anchors, no producing leeches, carry your weight for once. Until then, stop crying about the US salary etc. Waaah wash
You are so ignorant it’s actually worrying. Do you realize that OUS generates more revenue? Do you know that OUS is growing faster? The US is lagging behind the rest of the organization in all metrics and OUS is bailing you guys out. A bit more intelligence, open mindedness and business acumen would not go amiss. People like you should be stacking shelves or flipping burgers.

clearly you don't understand the business - ex US collectively made 55% revenue and growing faster you dumbass. US is a drag. You fat ass, burger king eating bastards cant get your shit together. If it was cow riding and gun shooting maybe you would best us. Selling in derm space is nto your thing. Flemming will fire you all soon.
Great response to this narrow minded US colleague who obviously knows nothing about this company but believes he is superior. Probably a Trump supporter.

Came here to get insight into the company culture as I prepare to interview. Hope this is. It real world at Galderma, lots of toxicity here. Praying that this is a bunch of people just trying to stir the pot and not what it’s really like. Want to join and make a difference. Not join and get a stroke from this.

Correction to above

Hope this is not real world at Galderma
I can safely say its accurate, but theres only two ways to know. Join, get shafted and learn the lesson OR pick up the phone and call someone credible who was at the company. Maybe a mutual connection to someone you know. 95% of what is said here is true. I wish I had done more diligence.

I can safely say its accurate, but theres only two ways to know. Join, get shafted and learn the lesson OR pick up the phone and call someone credible who was at the company. Maybe a mutual connection to someone you know. 95% of what is said here is true. I wish I had done more diligence.
Thank you, I’ll do that. Sounds like this place is not a good spot for QOL at the moment, that’s unfortunate. Hope things turn around for all of you there. I’ll connect w someone at the company to validate the sentiment.

Thank you, I’ll do that. Sounds like this place is not a good spot for QOL at the moment, that’s unfortunate. Hope things turn around for all of you there. I’ll connect w someone at the company to validate the sentiment.
Someone at the company and some who was at the company. Both are important for making the decision, dont want to get a biased view from either. Ask for facts - leadership turnover, payout, transparency, diversity, flemming and his way of leading, non-compete etc. when u check these facts, the decision should be clear. turnover is out of control. the head of US has changed 5 time sin the past 6 years including the one today is being sent back to latam. these are irrefutable facts.

Someone at the company and some who was at the company. Both are important for making the decision, dont want to get a biased view from either. Ask for facts - leadership turnover, payout, transparency, diversity, flemming and his way of leading, non-compete etc. when u check these facts, the decision should be clear. turnover is out of control. the head of US has changed 5 time sin the past 6 years including the one today is being sent back to latam. these are irrefutable facts.
It’s because we keep missing our numbers and you’re probably the biggest reason why we keep missing. Always complaining and saying how bad it is here. If so, leave! We don’t need losers or crybabies on our team, we need those who will get it done!

Now, please submit your notice.

It’s because we keep missing our numbers and you’re probably the biggest reason why we keep missing. Always complaining and saying how bad it is here. If so, leave! We don’t need losers or crybabies on our team, we need those who will get it done!

Now, please submit your notice.
if all it takes is for a few people to "cry" and Galderma to miss the numbers then you know the business isn't great to begin with. Its more than that jackass. the biggest problem with Galderma is the self serving people (Michael shires, GMs) lining their pockets, have no strategy, no nads and keeping everyone else in the dark. Every extra day they are there is the extra thank you they say in their prayers for collecting their coupon from uncle G. there is always this fear of what info share and how to put lipstick on a pigs ass and call it luscious Restylane Kysse. we think we are getting compensated but we are getting nothing. most of the revenue is pulled up / phased and there is always this hope that we will somehow fill this hole in the last quarter. it wont happen. tell me this aint so.

To anyone considering joining Galderma, please read this and ask these questions. There is no longevity in this company. It’s a here today gone tomorrow type of organization with strong dictatorship from the top. The culture of fear combined with an empty pipeline and recent history of not making the numbers does not make Galderma a good place to work. Do your due diligence.

I’ve lost track of the number of US Heads we’ve had since Miles was fired. None made it past 12 months tenure.

Bravo for this post!

Hey Galderma OUS Team, get your own board you bunch of anchors, no producing leeches, carry your weight for once. Until then, stop crying about the US salary etc. Waaah wash
If your pea-sized brain, fake face, and overinflated lips had shown even a speck of interest in the company you work for, maybe you would stop spewing this garbage.

Good point. Too many people with leader titles are self centered punks that have no business leading or managing people. Shallow flakes who need to bump it hard because their wives are uneducated needy and fake as they are no doubt.

Came here to get insight into the company culture as I prepare to interview. Hope this is. It real world at Galderma, lots of toxicity here. Praying that this is a bunch of people just trying to stir the pot and not what it’s really like. Want to join and make a difference. Not join and get a stroke from this.
Don’t join this company, worst company ever! I spent 3 years and left a few months ago, never felt so happy and relieved in a while!

Willie B told me to vote for Word Salad gorl

but she is such a train wreck. Even O and all the Holly-w-d flakes don’t impress. Who care what Jenny from the Blick thinks? Total flake of year.

Any advise and wise council on this disturbing dilemma . Where my peeps.

Willie B told me to vote for Word Salad gorl

but she is such a train wreck. Even O and all the Holly-w-d flakes don’t impress. Who care what Jenny from the Blick thinks? Total flake of year.

Any advise and wise council on this disturbing dilemma . Where my peeps.
Zero chance this person works here at Galderma. Incompetent, illiterate, idiot! Move on, no need to read this idiot’s post!