Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

Why not take it to the end? I mean what's the point of leaving now if the end may or may not happen? Let others egress and you move up in seniority and pay?
Move up in seniority and pay?? This is Kaleo we’re talking about. Nobody does that. The idea here is to avoid going down the drain with this POS company and move up to a better company to work for.

I guess the whiners and crybabies take the weekends off here at kaleo.
I mean they don't do much during the work week so why is it that's not a surprise?
If mgt. let me, I'd track all you losers down and make examples of each and every one.

I guess the whiners and crybabies take the weekends off here at kaleo.
I mean they don't do much during the work week so why is it that's not a surprise?
If mgt. let me, I'd track all you losers down and make examples of each and every one.
You got some anger issues there lady

Friday, Friday, Friday my homies. Time to get out there on the corners with my tin cup and beg for money from uncaring, unwilling citizens to compensate for what I don't make at kaleo. See you on Monday.

Friday, Friday, Friday my homies. Time to get out there on the corners with my tin cup and beg for money from uncaring, unwilling citizens to compensate for what I don't make at kaleo. See you on Monday.
I suggest you franchise the corners out to fellow kaleo salespeople. They're gonna need it soon.

Within weeks!
It's all gonna crash!
It's all over!!
Last one out the door, shut off the lights!!!!