• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Just to be clear on severance....

<

GI 2 is gone. Zero reason to have that duplication when Zenpep is gone. If GI 1 gets the migraine drug they have a chance, but that's not where I'd want to be.

I would think primary care would get wiped out. There’s still so damn many of them. And let’s rembember, Vraylar isn’t making any significant money. All it’s doing is better than what they thought it would do. $100m or so in 2018 isn’t jack shit.

Your aren’t getting a year paid when they show you the door before this Abbvie transaction closes. Look for the bloodletting to commence BEFORE DEAL CLOSES.

There will be no layoffs prior to close. Any layoffs that are related to the deal, whether before or after the close, will get change of control severance.

The only exception is people that get fired for cause.

This has been confirmed at the highest level and in writing. Anyone that thinks contrary to this is either not a current Allergan employee with access to the policies and Q&As, a really stupid Allergan employee that should probably be fired for cause, a troll, or a combination of any of the above.

I would think primary care would get wiped out. There’s still so damn many of them. And let’s rembember, Vraylar isn’t making any significant money. All it’s doing is better than what they thought it would do. $100m or so in 2018 isn’t jack shit.

Or $487.1 million for Vraylar in 2018. But who's counting.

There are not going to be any big severance payouts!!! At a different pharm company ABBV acquired in San Jose a few years ago, ABBV is laying 30 people off at a time right now so they don’t have to pay out large severance packages. They’re also placing home office people in random positions in hopes of them leaving on their own. Good luck to us all!!!!

Get ready cause if you’re manager or RD doesn’t like you then you’re gonna start getting Below Expectations on you’re fiend rides so they’ll make sure you’re fired when the lay offs happen.

There will be no layoffs prior to close. Any layoffs that are related to the deal, whether before or after the close, will get change of control severance.

The only exception is people that get fired for cause.

This has been confirmed at the highest level and in writing. Anyone that thinks contrary to this is either not a current Allergan employee with access to the policies and Q&As, a really stupid Allergan employee that should probably be fired for cause, a troll, or a combination of any of the above.

Sorry dipshit, you are wrong. Call HR and ask very specific questions and you’ll get very specific answers. Employees effected by layoffs BEFORE the transaction closes will not receive a change of control package.

Abbvie uses the bell curve for their evaluation process... so it’s fairly easy for them to lay-off “under-performers” without having to pay for severance. Get ready to be ranked on your team (by number) by your manager next year.

Sorry dipshit, you are wrong. Call HR and ask very specific questions and you’ll get very specific answers. Employees effected by layoffs BEFORE the transaction closes will not receive a change of control package.

I did, and that's how I know there are not going to be layoffs before the closing. People can be FIRED for cause and those people would not get severance. Anyone let go prior to close was fired...it's a really simple concept if you have a drop of brain power.

There are not going to be any big severance payouts!!! At a different pharm company ABBV acquired in San Jose a few years ago, ABBV is laying 30 people off at a time right now so they don’t have to pay out large severance packages. They’re also placing home office people in random positions in hopes of them leaving on their own. Good luck to us all!!!!

The seversnce package is 52 weeks. This been confirmed and reconfirmed a million times.

Allergan has the dumbest sales force I've seen in my life.

I did, and that's how I know there are not going to be layoffs before the closing. People can be FIRED for cause and those people would not get severance. Anyone let go prior to close was fired...it's a really simple concept if you have a drop of brain power.

Ok man. When you are laid off before the transaction closes you’ll find out.