• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Severance Package

I wonder how long it will be until our cars get picked up?
I was bummed at first about getting the call. But now I'm realizing how much money I can possibly bank by double dipping and the increase in salary with another company since we get paid crap!
Besides, we all know another layoff is right around the corner!

You nailed it. Getting fired is the best thing that can happen at Allergan.

1. You collect a fat severance and the Warn, if its Elizabeth Warren I'd toss your salad for getting this law passed, you get decent money and plenty of time to find a new gig.

2. The downside is working for a stable or growing company that doesn't ask for counless trackers or business reports that may be too complicated for your manager to even understand, but you'll have to take a few tests and train on new drugs. Come on man, you're a college grad, no problem.

3. Is the company growing now and setting up for the future? Are they expanding specialty reps. getting deep into teaching institutions to educate future MDs, going into nursing homes, outpatient hospital treatmentioned centers etc? If not, it's a today thing not a plan for the future.

4. It's amateur hour. Get a real job in pharma.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5912456"]Anyone else relieved that they got displaced? The extended warn period + severance package was actually pretty decent. Seems way better than being stuck in the dumpster fire that Allergan has turned into.[/QUOTE]

Anyone receive their severance payout yet? I mailed papers back on Friday october 27th and nothing yet. Just wondering if anyone else has got paid, will be calling HR in the AM.

Got mine today. Honestly getting laid off from this company was the best thing to happen to me. Got my payout and bonus on the same day and have a new job. Hope everyone else who went through this crap is doing well.

Got mine today. Honestly getting laid off from this company was the best thing to happen to me. Got my payout and bonus on the same day and have a new job. Hope everyone else who went through this crap is doing well.

Yes, I was fortunate also to find a new opportunity, I also received my severance/bonus payments today. Was the bonus payout only for Q3 and we will get partial Q4 later? I assume this is how it will work, but my bonus for Q3 was actually more than what I had calculated, so I was wondering if they just went ahead and paid us for Sept/Oct Q4 so they could be done with us.