• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

JnJ dm here

Primary care base avg starting base 80-85,000, spec reps start 90-95,000, and inspect 100-120,000. How do you compare?

These are not BI numbers that's for sure LMAO. PC is more like 60-70,000, Spec 70-85,000, Inspec 80-95K except the new Inspecs hired from outside. I understand they came in about 10-15,000 more than the current Inspecs so they are about 95-115,000.

These are not BI numbers that's for sure LMAO. PC is more like 60-70,000, Spec 70-85,000, Inspec 80-95K except the new Inspecs hired from outside. I understand they came in about 10-15,000 more than the current Inspecs so they are about 95-115,000.

Sorry should have clarified, these are JNJ numbers.

I hear that BI is screwing with your pay plan, I encourage anyone to apply with JNJ at JNJ. Com. We pay much better especially to anyone selling pradaxa.

JNJ are you serious, I worked for JNJ for ten years and if you think it is tough here, a guy named DLS just took over the reigns for the hospital group and the sh...t will hit the fan. JNJ is not the company it once was, they will use and abuse you then lay you off, they probably let 3000 reps go over the past 5 years..The credo is dead

120Ker here,

JnJ please take my asshole Inspec rep. He is a jealous little troll and can't stand that I have 40K on him and that I wear Magnums. In fact, I caught that little troll staring at my junk in a urinal. I let him have a little peak and laughed as I saw his reaction.

120Ker out!

120Ker here,

JnJ please take my asshole Inspec rep. He is a jealous little troll and can't stand that I have 40K on him and that I wear Magnums. In fact, I caught that little troll staring at my junk in a urinal. I let him have a little peak and laughed as I saw his reaction.

120Ker out!

Hey 120Ker; it's 200Ker. What's up?

JNJ are you serious, I worked for JNJ for ten years and if you think it is tough here, a guy named DLS just took over the reigns for the hospital group and the sh...t will hit the fan. JNJ is not the company it once was, they will use and abuse you then lay you off, they probably let 3000 reps go over the past 5 years..The credo is dead

Dominic?

This is TRUE! Starting experienced reps should make a base of appx $95k. My former colleague, a specialty rep started at $110K base salary.

Don't believe the BI BS about "We're competitive" They aren't. Ask me. I worked elsewhere. This is just a temporary job while I look for a professional company.

This is a great opportunity for Pradaxa reps!

This is TRUE! Starting experienced reps should make a base of appx $95k. My former colleague, a specialty rep started at $110K base salary.

Don't believe the BI BS about "We're competitive" They aren't. Ask me. I worked elsewhere. This is just a temporary job while I look for a professional company.

This is a great opportunity for Pradaxa reps!

There are those that would say same BS, new place. Personally, having experienced the amount of BI BS, and having worked elsewhere, that it would be hard to imagine a company with more busy work than BI. Take the money and run.

Busy work depends on the DM. However, considering the direction this company is going, it's worth a leap of faith to jump somewhere else if they get a good offer. BI pay scale is not competitive and never has been competitive. Who believes this fairy tale? I'm the one who posted those salary numbers and I know for a fact they are true. I remember the days when they got some suckers to be DMs for salaries in the $70,000s.

There are those that would say same BS, new place. Personally, having experienced the amount of BI BS, and having worked elsewhere, that it would be hard to imagine a company with more busy work than BI. Take the money and run.

Even if you are doing the same job over there it has to be better than here. I know someone who used to work there and they do pay more. More money, less hassle, more opportunities for promotion. Also docs are anxiously awaiting their drug.

I have talked to a few BI people who are talking to JNJ recruiters. They do pay more and they are really interested in anyone who launched Pradaxa. It is a good opportunity. Looking forward to giving notice!

Interesting reasoning here. Let's take a chance with a drug that has not even been approved by the FDA and has been delayed again and again and again..have you looked into why this is the case? You are currently on the team with the only FDA approved OAC for atrial fibrillation and doctors and hospitals are expediting review for approval onto formulary and drug formulary lists. First in class for a innovative class of drugs that are "game changing" does not happen many times in one's career. The efficacy for dabigatran is phenomenal and many were surprised at how efficacious it was versus tight controlled warfarin, without the common trade off of excessive bleeding complications. If you are unhappy here, leave, but to leave for the second player (hopefully to come to market) with a high hurdle to overcome upon entry is ignorant. The grass may look greener, but trust me, you are dealing with the same issues and if you are upset over pay, go look for a start up or biotech opportunity where you get paid for what you sell as an individual. Otherwise, you are joining another rat race.

Interesting reasoning here. Let's take a chance with a drug that has not even been approved by the FDA and has been delayed again and again and again..have you looked into why this is the case? You are currently on the team with the only FDA approved OAC for atrial fibrillation and doctors and hospitals are expediting review for approval onto formulary and drug formulary lists. First in class for a innovative class of drugs that are "game changing" does not happen many times in one's career. The efficacy for dabigatran is phenomenal and many were surprised at how efficacious it was versus tight controlled warfarin, without the common trade off of excessive bleeding complications. If you are unhappy here, leave, but to leave for the second player (hopefully to come to market) with a high hurdle to overcome upon entry is ignorant. The grass may look greener, but trust me, you are dealing with the same issues and if you are upset over pay, go look for a start up or biotech opportunity where you get paid for what you sell as an individual. Otherwise, you are joining another rat race.
Very well thought out however the bottom line is how much are you gonna pay me, JNJ will pay me more so fuck off!

I just BI for JNJ my base was increased by 20,000, I think my argument is better.