• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

JnJ dm here

<

Op here do you question the IQ of senior leadership that would do something like this when launching a potential blockbuster new drug, seems rather stupid and arrogant.

Hey anyone who wants to leave this company is ignorant and not wanted, go ahead and leave many are lined up to replace you. Besides someone new is cheaper and probably better!

Hey anyone who wants to leave this company is ignorant and not wanted, go ahead and leave many are lined up to replace you. Besides someone new is cheaper and probably better!

Anyone who stays at this company is ignorant and not wanted...as evidenced by the low numbers on your paycheck. Go ahead, tell them you're leaving...they won't try to stop you. You are as much a number as anyone else, pal.

Hey, it is for real and the time has come. J N J will pay us (legacy) reps a lot more. We have been waiting for this opportunity. This is why so many of us hung on. We have the experience, we have the formulary wins, we know the customer concerns and best of all we know our weaknesses.
HR doesn't want to make the salaries closer and thats fine. While you are looking for my replacement I will be sharing all of our information with the competition.
If you think we have a strong diabetes pipeline you had better look at the competition. We are 4th to market. Our P&T's will laugh at us.
Talked to my neighbor who works for J N J and they can't believe we hired Tom and can't wait to steal reps. BI you are foolish in your treatment of Legacy reps.

Hey I am not a legacy rep and I am out of here. The mirco managing is way to much. The leadership in the hospital division is a joke and I am applying elsewhere.
The way they track scripts here is unethical and they should be sued. I have documentation from pharmacy and from Card and we are missing major data.
You are nutty to stay here. I know 4 people who where in my training class who are also looking. No trust in the backstabbing RD's

JnJ can't even get rolaids and motrin right. How the hell are they gonna manufacture xarelto without issues?

Speaking of which, would you rather sell a recently approved drug or go to another company with a drug that is still in development? The devil you know vs. the devil you don't?

JnJ can't even get rolaids and motrin right. How the hell are they gonna manufacture xarelto without issues?

Speaking of which, would you rather sell a recently approved drug or go to another company with a drug that is still in development? The devil you know vs. the devil you don't?

The devil I know has decided to stop paying fairly.

The devil I know has decided to stop paying fairly.

I hear you, those guys at J&J are cool and really care about their people and would NEVER screw them!!!!!! Oh wait, then there's this:

BY JONATHAN D. ROCKOFF
Johnson & Johnson won't give eligible employees their full bonuses for 2010, citing hits to the company's reputation and the "mixed performance" for the year.

In an email sent to employees throughout the health-care giant last week, J&J's senior executives said those eligible for performance bonuses would get paid 90% of the recommended sum. About half of the company's 114,000 employees world-wide will be affected, according to company spokeswoman Carol Goodrich.

J&J had awarded its staff 100% or more of their bonuses the past two years, Ms. Goodrich said. Before then, she said, the company's individual businesses controlled bonus payments.

Don't fool yourself pal, same shit, different pile.

I hear you, those guys at J&J are cool and really care about their people and would NEVER screw them!!!!!! Oh wait, then there's this:

BY JONATHAN D. ROCKOFF
Johnson & Johnson won't give eligible employees their full bonuses for 2010, citing hits to the company's reputation and the "mixed performance" for the year.

In an email sent to employees throughout the health-care giant last week, J&J's senior executives said those eligible for performance bonuses would get paid 90% of the recommended sum. About half of the company's 114,000 employees world-wide will be affected, according to company spokeswoman Carol Goodrich.

J&J had awarded its staff 100% or more of their bonuses the past two years, Ms. Goodrich said. Before then, she said, the company's individual businesses controlled bonus payments.

Don't fool yourself pal, same shit, different pile.

90% is better than nothing and better than not having a job.

You must be a DM from the Pittsburgh area! What a freak'in moron! People like you are the main reason the sales force is in this sad state of low morale. How many careers and lives have you screwed up with your arrogance? A half assed sales rep who became a DM during the "BIG" BI expansion, who under normal times would never have made it through MDC.
Your day will come!