Is Gilead committed to Hospital Division long term

anonymous

So far I have not seen a verbal or financial commentment from Dan or Joanna regarding the Institutional Virology Division.
As covid can be cured anytime, where is the committment to other products as the need for hospital drugs are great and now we have established good 2yr relationships.
We need to see a committment by Oct.

It doesn't matter that Gilead's new committment in Virology outlined by Dan.
If they don't get qualified better HQ leadership.
ERD and up need changed asap if any hope of a future in the Institutional space as they dont know what they are doing with a primary office mindset.
Clueless is an understatement.
Thete is opportunity within the space for many other viruses but that will only be as good as ERD & VP leadership.

Management does not even want to use the term Account Manager, so no this digit has no future.
They can’t wait to have an oral pill approved so we can sell to primary care and stick to the metrics

Management does not even want to use the term Account Manager, so no this digit has no future.
They can’t wait to have an oral pill approved so we can sell to primary care and stick to the metrics
If it's PCP reps they want, it's PCP reps they'll get. Why do they want to below average talent like that?? WHY??? Does it make them feel more in control? Less intimidated? I don't get it. WTF?

So far I have not seen a verbal or financial commentment from Dan or Joanna regarding the Institutional Virology Division.
As covid can be cured anytime, where is the committment to other products as the need for hospital drugs are great and now we have established good 2yr relationships.
We need to see a committment by Oct.
I'd have to agree with you on this. All they obsess over is metrics.