• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Is Diversity anti White Male?

So true. White, straight males are vilified on a daily basis. Now, they are doing the same thing to white women, especially those over 40. There is a lot of power in stating the truth and not being ashamed. They try to shame us all, and make us hold our heads down. Well I’m not doing it. Not anymore. Stick up for yourselves. Regardless of what they’ve told you, you have rights too!

Fact: White women have benefited from affirmative action more than any other group regardless of gender or race.

Whites have stolen from, cheated and then destroyed the character of every other group in the world. All of you crying foul now when you have had ALL of the advantages for centuries are pathetic whiny failures.

Even marginally average white men and women have been gifted jobs and opportunities earned by and owed to people of color for decades. Quit complaining and prove yourselves. Your racism and white privilege and entitlement are showing.

Fact: White women have benefited from affirmative action more than any other group regardless of gender or race.

Whites have stolen from, cheated and then destroyed the character of every other group in the world. All of you crying foul now when you have had ALL of the advantages for centuries are pathetic whiny failures.

Even marginally average white men and women have been gifted jobs and opportunities earned by and owed to people of color for decades. Quit complaining and prove yourselves. Your racism and white privilege and entitlement are showing.
Truth!

Close the Thread!

I'll remember that the next time I graduate and can't find a job for 2.5 years. I can finally blame my white privilege for all the success that came from having to join the Navy because no one wanted to hire a white guy fresh out of college. Man that 18k a year as an E3 was so sweet.

Hey bro, your racism is showing. You think white people have all this opportunity. My white girlfriend makes 5k a year and will graduate college 50k in debt. I've had to let her live with me so she doesn't have to live in her friends rat infested house she was living in before (he's a gay guy who is constantly out of town).

Yeah... Man white people... Doing so well, stealing all those hard earned jobs from all those minorities.

I finally found success in the industry after 2.5 years of unemployment, 3 years in the Navy and 5 years in the pharma industry.

It's almost like life isn't fair sometimes right? It's almost like having a good job take a lot of perseverance and work.

Stop being such a racist prick dude. And yes, it's racist even if it's toward white people.

I'll remember that the next time I graduate and can't find a job for 2.5 years. I can finally blame my white privilege for all the success that came from having to join the Navy because no one wanted to hire a white guy fresh out of college. Man that 18k a year as an E3 was so sweet.

Hey bro, your racism is showing. You think white people have all this opportunity. My white girlfriend makes 5k a year and will graduate college 50k in debt. I've had to let her live with me so she doesn't have to live in her friends rat infested house she was living in before (he's a gay guy who is constantly out of town).

Yeah... Man white people... Doing so well, stealing all those hard earned jobs from all those minorities.

I finally found success in the industry after 2.5 years of unemployment, 3 years in the Navy and 5 years in the pharma industry.

It's almost like life isn't fair sometimes right? It's almost like having a good job take a lot of perseverance and work.

Stop being such a racist prick dude. And yes, it's racist even if it's toward white people.
Would you mind giving me your girlfriend's ex-roommates number? Asking for a friend

You must have really fricked up to take all those extra steps or you really had a horrible background for Bill, Jim, and Connor to turn you down in that interview. Next time you are at a POA or NSM, take a look around. I bet you feel really comfortable and can be yourself.

It’s OK to be white!
Cka3lvlW0AAGYfj.jpg

True. Somehow the definition of racism has been misconstrued over the past 10 years, as though it only describes certain groups of people.

--A Fiscally Conservative and Libertarian Black Male

Thank you for this.

Most white millennials, gen x and gen z dont ascribe to the racism our predecessors did.

I would have died for any one of my brothers in the Navy, didn't matter what race they were, they were my team and my family.

Victicrats are everywhere.

Well, except the commercial side of pharma because the vast majority are mediocre middle aged white folks with no hard skills that earn way, way more than they should. Myself included.

Only difference is that some are self-aware enough to acknowledge that while others desperately need to pretend being a glorified caterer justifies their six figure salary.