Inventiv/GSK contract

<

OMG!!! How can anyone be happy about being on the GSK contract.

I am very happy but extremely worried about loosing my job already ! I hate calls like this GSK on Monday with an email that says don't forward to inventiv as if our countrparts won't tell us and then we have a call at 2pm and Advair has a call at 4.

Doesn't seem to be very many open spots left for the embedded reps according to the new re-optimization plans. I wonder how many of us will be let go? Guessing it's time to start floating the resume out there

What do you mean by paid forum monitoring?

Few things here to explain:

1. GSK has on record mentioned several times about CF and as well has had a policy against using the site.

2. GSK has a CIA agreement as well several whistleblowers, the next issue could be around the corner due to the legal aspect of the CIA.

What do you mean by paid forum monitoring?

1. GSK has on record mentioned several times about CF and as well has had a policy against using the site.

2. GSK has a CIA agreement as well several whistleblowers, the next issue could be around the corner due to the legal aspect of the CIA.

3. I have had confirmation that there is use of this forum from all of our corporate offices.

4. Last, the GSK forum has a few people who constantly defend any wrong, attack anyone who has anything bad to say, and derail any legitimate topic. The writing patterns are very clear.

5. The alleged paid forum monitoring happens throughout the day. Post something mildly negative and see for yourself.

3. I have had confirmation that there is use of this forum from all of our corporate offices.

4. Last, the GSK forum has a few people who constantly defend any wrong, attack anyone who has anything bad to say, and derail any legitimate topic. The writing patterns are very clear.

5. The alleged paid forum monitoring happens throughout the day. Post something mildly negative and see for yourself.

I read the forum. You are full of B.S. What I see is a number of people that are sick of your complaining and prolific posting. It is not surprising that people have grown tired of it.

Perhaps you should think about getting a life instead of spending all your time on the boards.

The truth:

1. Various people at GSK have referred to board trolls like you that don't have the guts to speak up if you have any complaints instead of making stuff up on the website (take a look at all the false rumors)

2. GSK has a CIA like many of the other companies. Saying something is around the corner is just another thing you have made up. As if you have any real inside information.

3. You don't have confirmation of anything. You just make it up.

4. I have read the GSK site. You are the most prolific poster on the board. No one is defending the company. Instead, they are pointing out your continued lies as well as your constant complaining about every little thing.

5. You post all day long, so of course there are many people commenting all day long about your stupid posts. Need a reminder? How many times have we seen the stupid comments like "shill", "PR Boy" "Plants" "Paid Posters", etc. You also have a habit of commenting on your own threads/posts while pretending to be someone else. It has gotten so bad lately that people have started referring to you as Captain Cornhole.

Don't you think it is about time for you to get a life?