Interesting Fall

This fall should prove to be very interesting! There will be important read outs for Brilinta and Farxiga and also the possibility of a generic Advair in Oct...

Yup. The generic Advair will be interesting and will be a significant bump in the road but I don't think it will be the end. AZ made Nexium a multi-billion drug with many generic PPI's, same fro Crestor, Brilinta continued to grow w/ generic Plavix, etc.....
We will see a drop in market share but as long as the brand team knows how to position we should be OK. Contracts will need to be super aggressive. I know, that is asking a lot based on recent developments.

Yup. The generic Advair will be interesting and will be a significant bump in the road but I don't think it will be the end. AZ made Nexium a multi-billion drug with many generic PPI's, same fro Crestor, Brilinta continued to grow w/ generic Plavix, etc.....
We will see a drop in market share but as long as the brand team knows how to position we should be OK. Contracts will need to be super aggressive. I know, that is asking a lot based on recent developments.

Contracts are already very aggressive and the price wont be that different than brand because device is expensive. Patients will probably pay more than Symbicort because of our zero copay and many mco's may not cover because they do better with our contracts. it will be a meh moment.

yes,interesting fall.
In the fact that AZ will not have a reorg etc or layoffs until like 2025. You legacy employees hoping for a severance will retire here with nothing except a 401k.