• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Ilumya Territory Manager Salary List Out

anonymous

Interesting timing what is being circulated. This makes me physically sick that someone is sending out the Ilumya salesforce salary list. Why leak such a destructive document? Why take the time to put this together? Why do this to cause additional friction and panic within an organization already taking so many hits? I got a phone call asking if I received list and I said no to this TM because I don’t want to be source of this person finding out they are making 20k less than 80% of counterparts.Is everyone else going to follow suit and not say anything who knows. Look too many discrepancies and unless Sun wants a lot more resignations the company needs to make this right.

<

Interesting timing what is being circulated. This makes me physically sick that someone is sending out the Ilumya salesforce salary list. Why leak such a destructive document? Why take the time to put this together? Why do this to cause additional friction and panic within an organization already taking so many hits? I got a phone call asking if I received list and I said no to this TM because I don’t want to be source of this person finding out they are making 20k less than 80% of counterparts.Is everyone else going to follow suit and not say anything who knows. Look too many discrepancies and unless Sun wants a lot more resignations the company needs to make this right.

IF this is true, and again ‘if’ -
What more evidence does everyone need to know this might not be the best place to be.

There were two people who sold us on this place, a VP who directed them, and a CEO who just paid an insider-trading settlement to keep out of jail.

The two NSDs just dumped everyone by the side of the road. The VP ? - not here for long. He’s been tagged in the lobby somewhere else.
And the CEO ? Well, he may be on his way back home or he’ll be bunking with Michael Cohen.

It’s true. My salary is listed and I got it in my personal email. I’m upset seeing this. There is no way this can be explained. Shameful. Not a damn thing will be done either to keep anyone who would want to leave if they find out they are not being paid fairly/equally. Another fix, they’ll have someone else cover their territory or pull someone from Absorica. Who knows.
Instead of being pissed that you have to hear “now joining” on call, fix the pay.

There were two people who sold us on this place, a VP who directed them, and a CEO who just paid an insider-trading settlement to keep out of jail.

The two NSDs just dumped everyone by the side of the road. The VP ? - not here for long. He’s been tagged in the lobby somewhere else.
And the CEO ? Well, he may be on his way back home or he’ll be bunking with Michael Cohen.

Kyle if you know are leaving be transparent as you claim to be and tell us now!

It’s true. My salary is listed and I got it in my personal email. I’m upset seeing this. There is no way this can be explained. Shameful. Not a damn thing will be done either to keep anyone who would want to leave if they find out they are not being paid fairly/equally. Another fix, they’ll have someone else cover their territory or pull someone from Absorica. Who knows.
Instead of being pissed that you have to hear “now joining” on call, fix the pay.

Just another reminder that I made a big mistake joining a third world company.
Cluster fuck.

EVERY Pharma company has a varying range for the EXACT same job!! In the past, I’ve made less and more than my counterparts working mirror territory. This is a moot point.
What is frustrating is someone in LA, San Fran or NY making same or less than someone in mid-west or south.

EVERY Pharma company has a range for the exact same job in the exact same location. It’s based on number of years experience.
This is a moot point.
What’s NOT fair is someone in LA, San Fran or NY or major city making same or less than someone in Mid- West or South.

EVERY Pharma company has a range for the exact same job in the exact same location. It’s based on number of years experience.
This is a moot point.
What’s NOT fair is someone in LA, San Fran or NY or major city making same or less than someone in Mid- West or South.

Here’s another way of looking at it.
You got what you got not bc of your city, but bc of your good or bad negotiating skills.
You own it, bc you accepted it. Stop complaining.

This is a moot point.

It happens. Not always fair, agreed. My thought is also I’ve seen people who have years of experience who aren’t worth a damn but get paid higher based on years when they don’t work and have perfected smoke and mirrors but then others with less time who work crazy hard and hustle make way less and that’s old school thinking and not fair. Tenure doesn’t equal quality or better. Just my 2 cents.

It happens. Not always fair, agreed. My thought is also I’ve seen people who have years of experience who aren’t worth a damn but get paid higher based on years when they don’t work and have perfected smoke and mirrors but then others with less time who work crazy hard and hustle make way less and that’s old school thinking and not fair. Tenure doesn’t equal quality or better. Just my 2 cents.

VERY well said, spot on. Older people know how to play the game. Most work smarter but never harder. Look at salary list- older folks paid higher than younger. They may not do better with goal because they don’t care anymore but their base salary is higher.