• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Ilumya territory turn-over

Several coming in the next 30 days.

I have an important question. Did those that have left give Sun two weeks notice? If so what happened? I have been told now by several Sun Reps and a manager that if you give notice there is a very good chance that they will let you go and not pay for the notice period. Any insight? I’m getting ready to say bye bye and want to know my choices. Thanks for honest and sincere responses.

I have an important question. Did those that have left give Sun two weeks notice? If so what happened? I have been told now by several Sun Reps and a manager that if you give notice there is a very good chance that they will let you go and not pay for the notice period. Any insight? I’m getting ready to say bye bye and want to know my choices. Thanks for honest and sincere responses.

Here’s my understanding:
It’s customary for an employee to provide two weeks notice when resigning, and when the choice to leave is involuntary ( the company makes the decision to separate the employee), it’d be customary to provide two weeks compensation.
Last year/ late ‘17, Sun had to invoke a policy requiring two weeks notice for employees in order to get your accrued vacation as so many were resigning with zero notice.

That said, personally, I would not expect to receive any compensation in turn for providing any kind of notice - in other words, expect to separate the day you give notice, with that day being your last paid day. My opinion only.

Here’s my understanding:
It’s customary for an employee to provide two weeks notice when resigning, and when the choice to leave is involuntary ( the company makes the decision to separate the employee), it’d be customary to provide two weeks compensation.
Last year/ late ‘17, Sun had to invoke a policy requiring two weeks notice for employees in order to get your accrued vacation as so many were resigning with zero notice.

That said, personally, I would not expect to receive any compensation in turn for providing any kind of notice - in other words, expect to separate the day you give notice, with that day being your last paid day. My opinion only.

If there is written SOP that states that SUN asks for two weeks notice, then it would be risky for SUN to then cut a person honoring the SUN written SOP, immediately off without pay. Especially if the written SUN SOP was recently added in order to solve personnel issues and back vacation day requests. Expect that on giving the 2-week notice, SUN asks for you not to be in the field to "say goodbye" to customers or to attend a meeting or trade show during that time period. Probably also not a good idea to make calls or send texts during that period to relationships developed on behalf of sun marketing talking about your move.

If there is written SOP that states that SUN asks for two weeks notice, then it would be risky for SUN to then cut a person honoring the SUN written SOP, immediately off without pay. Especially if the written SUN SOP was recently added in order to solve personnel issues and back vacation day requests. Expect that on giving the 2-week notice, SUN asks for you not to be in the field to "say goodbye" to customers or to attend a meeting or trade show during that time period. Probably also not a good idea to make calls or send texts during that period to relationships developed on behalf of sun marketing talking about your move.

Person recently left my team. That team member gave 2 weeks notice. The 2 weeks was honored, and their vacation time was also paid out at the end. That person actually still worked some during that timeframe as well.

The Ilumya turnover clicks into high after this mornings call. Stay tuned as any way they go they will lose a minimum of 50% of the Reps. Hey you can always hire the Taro reps to replace them. I would really love to see that one. I need a good laugh.

Tildra reps to be paid 100% of bonus again! All the other divisions are haters. The future is biologics not crappy out dated generics! Dilip will do anything to make that group happy. We are the best division. Go Biologicals!!!

Tildra reps to be paid 100% of bonus again! All the other divisions are haters. The future is biologics not crappy out dated generics! Dilip will do anything to make that group happy. We are the best division. Go Biologicals!!!

Big waste of money, your time will be up soon. High expectations, low quality.

No way this cheap ass company pays out target bonus again to that division with no revenue.

The payout Q3 is a draw against bonus in Q4. Average payout to be 10% of target for the combined. Everyone is looking hard now. It was a spectacular pay cut for anyone coming here.