If you want to ruin your life and family join this company

Junior sales rep and thinker. You suck. The goals are based on market growth and potential. You are not medting standards of either. You don’t work hard enough and are not effective. You suck as a salesperson. So probing is a part of accountability. Grownups understand this concept. Junior thinkers with a psychology or communications degreee are not real skills don’t. Entitlement is about all you types bring to the table. Please update your resume and exit as soon as possible. I’m gonna pip you in about a week.

Junior sales rep and thinker. You suck. The goals are based on market growth and potential. You are not medting standards of either. You don’t work hard enough and are not effective. You suck as a salesperson. So probing is a part of accountability. Grownups understand this concept. Junior thinkers with a psychology or communications degreee are not real skills don’t. Entitlement is about all you types bring to the table. Please update your resume and exit as soon as possible. I’m gonna pip you in about a week.
lol. You’re an idiot if you think working 20 hrs a day for Flemming and Brenner is success. You just aged yourself grandpa. Keep slogging it like the good little engine you are. Carry the weight of making money for EQT. Bravo.

I joined a couple of months ago and already regretting joining this shithole. Jesus - wtf is going on here. I have moved my whole family for this shitty company, I am in the middle of nowhere now. This sucks. This will
Impact my family for years to come. F**k you Flemming, Sil, GMs, Ben F. You guys will have so much horrible karma come to you and your families for all the lies and creating a shit company.

Can you imagine if, for years this company was run like shit but covered up just for power. Then they realized we all figured it out and so they suddenly flipped a switch and acknowledged this guy is terrible and has no idea, we should appoint this guy/gal? I bring this up for no particular reason.

#power

I don’t think Flemming is horrible - he just doesn’t have any feelings and is trying to run a profitable business. Why would he give a f**k about someone somewhere when his job is to help the company make money. Where the company goes wrong, is with GMs and regional heads, HR and heads of sales. In the U.S. impritant functions like training, HR, comms, operations as really bad. HR is the worst - no rules, no policies, just there to stay out of trouble themselves. They suck. The company literally hired the first person that says yes only to ruin it for everyone. Galderma, you are a low talent org with no idea on how to become successful. Of all of you were fired in the US and only products remained, they would sell themselves better. Take that Flemming and implement it. Could literally run this company with a team of 20 people.

I don’t think Flemming is horrible - he just doesn’t have any feelings and is trying to run a profitable business. Why would he give a f**k about someone somewhere when his job is to help the company make money. Where the company goes wrong, is with GMs and regional heads, HR and heads of sales. In the U.S. impritant functions like training, HR, comms, operations as really bad. HR is the worst - no rules, no policies, just there to stay out of trouble themselves. They suck. The company literally hired the first person that says yes only to ruin it for everyone. Galderma, you are a low talent org with no idea on how to become successful. Of all of you were fired in the US and only products remained, they would sell themselves better. Take that Flemming and implement it. Could literally run this company with a team of 20 people.
Wow. This is the most mature post I’ve seen here. Do u work at Galderma?

I am in the middle of interviewing process now and these posts are making me nervous. I don’t want to get screwed over. Any advice?
I am a former employee. If you are interviewing for RX for the biologic, I would keep other options open. If you are interviewing for CX for the OTC, just know it is a very slow sales process and doesn’t give you too many “wins”. The AX side is a bit better, but keep in mind that with all of the competition in the market, the goals are a bit steep and don’t reflect the true opportunity.

Ultimately, the leadership in the past 5ish years have demoralized the employee base, so many of the people who appear disgruntled on this board are that way for a reason. I think so many people came with great intentions, but the top leadership has made it impossible to impact the organization in a positive manner.

Best of luck in your search. I know it’s a little rough these days!

I am a former employee. If you are interviewing for RX for the biologic, I would keep other options open. If you are interviewing for CX for the OTC, just know it is a very slow sales process and doesn’t give you too many “wins”. The AX side is a bit better, but keep in mind that with all of the competition in the market, the goals are a bit steep and don’t reflect the true opportunity.

Ultimately, the leadership in the past 5ish years have demoralized the employee base, so many of the people who appear disgruntled on this board are that way for a reason. I think so many people came with great intentions, but the top leadership has made it impossible to impact the organization in a positive manner.

Best of luck in your search. I know it’s a little rough these days!
Truth. Why else would someone like AL put in 1.5 years, spend 200M, hire 200 people and peace out. Yes she is a horrible person, but she dint give a crap about this company. She just picked up cash and bailed. culture at this company does not allow any new hires to stay long. Some old timers have been here for a while collecting their coupons but that’s it. I dare you to name 2-3 senior leaders in the commercial side that came from outside galderma 3 years ago and are still there. lol. Ask these questions before joining Galderma.

Fleming, you are sick star and doing a great job. Trust me. We are all tired of listening to these weak whiney b-techs. So obvious you have to lead an upgrade in talent. Trust me. These complainers here are non performers and lazy as shit. Bet they barely make it out their driveways before 11 an 2 days a week. Sales people are notoriously poorly educated with a b degree in communications or women’s studies. Zero work ethics and complain and nag just like my 3 x wives.

Truth. Why else would someone like AL put in 1.5 years, spend 200M, hire 200 people and peace out. Yes she is a horrible person, but she dint give a crap about this company. She just picked up cash and bailed. culture at this company does not allow any new hires to stay long. Some old timers have been here for a while collecting their coupons but that’s it. I dare you to name 2-3 senior leaders in the commercial side that came from outside galderma 3 years ago and are still there. lol. Ask these questions before joining Galderma.
Also truth. No longevity at Galderma, especially on the commercial side. I’ve lost track of the number of general managers, business unit heads, European heads and other senior leadership roles Flemming has replaced in the last years. In some cases it’s been someone new every 9 months. No one stays, no one gets to stay. The best ones left (or were made to go) early on. Galderma’s reputation for burning people is terrible. When will this madness stop???

Also truth. No longevity at Galderma, especially on the commercial side. I’ve lost track of the number of general managers, business unit heads, European heads and other senior leadership roles Flemming has replaced in the last years. In some cases it’s been someone new every 9 months. No one stays, no one gets to stay. The best ones left (or were made to go) early on. Galderma’s reputation for burning people is terrible. When will this madness stop???
f*ck Galderma. Folks should post on glassdoor

If US performance doesn’t improve quickly, leadership will be kicked out
If history is to repeat itself, Flemming will make changes. He cannot lose credibility with the investors and needs to generate growth for the share price to increase. Nemo is facing a difficult market and he cannot count on a single product, especially not with launch preparation lagging behind.