If you are a Female apply at Pfizer you will be hired

Anonymous

Basically now if you are female right now in this company chances are you will be hired so if you are female start applying...this is no joke. And heck thats great but there is actually a reason and there are communications stating to hire females out there I guess its about time but don't be disappointed if a gal who has only been a rep jumps a few steps and gets a huge bump in pay to be in leadership its not a surprise its what is being asked.

<

Promote incompetent people no matter their sex. It makes those at the top look better when surrounded by people that feel the company really cares and thinks they have something to offer. Might get a nice BJ out of it if you really tell her she is special. Basic attitude from what I have seen at Pfizer is they think their stuff don't stink. I think they have all lost their ability to smell by all the brown nosing going on.

This has been going on for years almost as much as minority recruiting. "women in leadership" was the initiative

I guess it's not enough to have the full force & power of the federal government behind these women. Now they need a specific company initiative.
Man, it's tough to take these mangers seriously.
I'm having problems even faking it.

The glory days are long gone. Anything of real value has been stripped and looted and pillaged by former greedy CEO's.

This company will have to merge in the next 12-18 months, or it will be split up and sold as business units to other entities. No matter what the pipeline optimists say, it would take until 2015 (minimum) for this company to be a growth company again, which is way too long in an industry that is constantly being taken apart and micromanaged by the government.

SO, let the ladies have their fun. It's the equivalent of letting kids play in an old car sitting in the backyard, pretending to drive it. You could possibly restore and drive that '88 Toyota Supra, but it would take a lot of time and money, which this industry does not have. Keep using it for spare parts and let the kids play

I have my studdys and my tests done. I have been hand led to my leaders and I no what I am doing I pikked them up at the airport. I am ready for grade 13 pay noww i think at least i did my secondment i am ready to be promoted

Basically now if you are female right now in this company chances are you will be hired so if you are female start applying...this is no joke. And heck thats great but there is actually a reason and there are communications stating to hire females out there I guess its about time but don't be disappointed if a gal who has only been a rep jumps a few steps and gets a huge bump in pay to be in leadership its not a surprise its what is being asked.

Move on loser. Stop blaming folks for your inadequate skills. Quit!!!!

Now what skills would that be since these losers called leaders do not define or make clear expectations. By doing so, they can make it up as they go to favor their kind. It is the worst game to be in, but it is the way narcissistic managers (Presidents and RBDs) work because it is all about their image being upheld no matter the level of incompetence they achieve. They just keep promoting like-minded dimwits who just enjoy the title and the paycheck while the people suffer and the company continues to flail in the wind and can only make numbers on the back of their people and cutting to the bone.

Sound familar? Welcome to jungle known as Pfizer 2012.

Now what skills would that be since these losers called leaders do not define or make clear expectations. By doing so, they can make it up as they go to favor their kind. It is the worst game to be in, but it is the way narcissistic managers (Presidents and RBDs) work because it is all about their image being upheld no matter the level of incompetence they achieve. They just keep promoting like-minded dimwits who just enjoy the title and the paycheck while the people suffer and the company continues to flail in the wind and can only make numbers on the back of their people and cutting to the bone.

Sound familar? Welcome to jungle known as Pfizer 2012.

You give the management team too much credit.
The RBU presidents on down are just talking heads.
They have no real authority or ability to form policy.

Maybe she's just that much better than you and your teeny, tiny...errr, ego, just can't handle it.