• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

I recently left Eisai for a new sales position

anonymous

And am happy I did. There are many current openings at several companies with much higher base and total comp. My main reason for leaving was the vaccine nonsense these ass wipes try force on employees. There is much more money to be made and I didn’t need to be vaccinated for Covid.

<

Unvaccinated for Covid ? I didn’t think there were many of those still around, very good chance they will get it and die.

First I’m pro vaccine. Do you really believe that?? The chance of being hospitalized with the paxlovid and the other being available are very low single digits now. The death rate is less than 1%. Now similar to the flu.

First I’m pro vaccine. Do you really believe that?? The chance of being hospitalized with the paxlovid and the other being available are very low single digits now. The death rate is less than 1%. Now similar to the flu.

why do you reps think you’re smart? You guys are not doctors. Not even scientists. You are stupid sales people who watch YouTube videos and think you know everything. Why don’t you go talk to Q and ask how to make a comeback to this comment. I like how you use terminology you can’t explain just to sound smart. All of you are idiots

why do you reps think you’re smart? You guys are not doctors. Not even scientists. You are stupid sales people who watch YouTube videos and think you know everything. Why don’t you go talk to Q and ask how to make a comeback to this comment. I like how you use terminology you can’t explain just to sound smart. All of you are idiots

Sounds like someone is jealous. I’m sure you’re a MA that just got your certificate.

I just resigned. I will miss some of the people but, it is amazing how much money you can make out there and better products to sale. Managers here seem a little more like oncology people than primary care. Eisai is a good starting position but, to grow, you have to be willing to make a change. What bothered me at Eisai was, one product and all tied to Merck. That's a large risk.

I just resigned. I will miss some of the people but, it is amazing how much money you can make out there and better products to sale. Managers here seem a little more like oncology people than primary care. Eisai is a good starting position but, to grow, you have to be willing to make a change. What bothered me at Eisai was, one product and all tied to Merck. That's a large risk.

congratulations. I recently resigned from Neurology selling the dump drug Fycompa. What was your experience with your management? Epilepsy has the most incompetent and disconnected group no follow through and no communication. Absolute losers that hide at home behind little titles they did nothing for me. I never got the poisonous vaccine and never will. Did you leave due to the Covid vaccine also? I BS’d for over 6 months and was paid the entire time. Still am not vaccinated LMFAO

congratulations. I recently resigned from Neurology selling the dump drug Fycompa. What was your experience with your management? Epilepsy has the most incompetent and disconnected group no follow through and no communication. Absolute losers that hide at home behind little titles they did nothing for me. I never got the poisonous vaccine and never will. Did you leave due to the Covid vaccine also? I BS’d for over 6 months and was paid the entire time. Still am not vaccinated LMFAO
I did get the vaccine(mistake #1). Management is interesting. My manager tries to help but above my mgr is an RBL that is clueless so it stops there. Everyone knows the RBL is clueless but does nothing. My manager pushed the envelop and the RBL stayed made at this mgr all the time, so I have to say I did like my manager but they need to leave too. I think there are a few ready to leave when a position come available. All OSSs I know are looking.

I have an offer just waiting on the screening process to be complete. Management in oncology is the problem and it will not be handled. There are never any changes at that level and never will be. Time to move on for a career.

Wow, sounds like we lost a real winner with you. I wonder how the company will go on? Oh wait, we already have. Sadly, you still seem to be hanging on to your old team. Why not post on your own company page now? Thanks!

Wow, sounds like we lost a real winner with you. I wonder how the company will go on? Oh wait, we already have. Sadly, you still seem to be hanging on to your old team. Why not post on your own company page now? Thanks!

Outlook is grim staying here. Everyone on my team is looking. You should be too.