i really think our company stole the IP from Identix

Anonymous

What were our lawyers thinking , telling us to go ahead with the purchase. I want names of every lawyer who OK'd this. They are GONE! i'm afraid we r in for one huge class action.

Legal here, we did our job. Everyone at the top was crystal clear on the IP situation and chose to purchase Pharmasset at $11B anyway.

ME HERE! I'm crystal clear on EXACTLY what happened too. Thanks for making me untold MILLIONS. You slimy SO B's . You did know what you did - didn't you. Well, there is such a thing as justice. Ever hear of Armageddon?

ME HERE! I'm crystal clear on EXACTLY what happened too. Thanks for making me untold MILLIONS. You slimy SO B's . You did know what you did - didn't you. Well, there is such a thing as justice. Ever hear of Armageddon?

It all happened during a 7th month period between Nov2002 and May2003 - You jokers are Toast! Do you not have any shame?

Beat it you dork! Do you think all of this Idenix propaganda is going to help your lousy company! Hopefully you will be got soon after Gilead destroys Idenix in court. Those Idenix lawyers will be like the one on the Simpsons that went to the bathroom and out the window.

Beat it you dork! Do you think all of this Idenix propaganda is going to help your lousy company! Hopefully you will be got soon after Gilead destroys Idenix in court. Those Idenix lawyers will be like the one on the Simpsons that went to the bathroom and out the window.

Why are you so mean, lets be friends.

Don't blame your lawyers. It's not their fault your scientists can't come up with anything novel on their own so they have to go out and pay 12 billion for a drug covered under another company's patent.

Even KY jelly? After stealing Idenix's trillion dollar technology and passing it off as Gilead's?
Really?

OK. Agreed but not forgiven. Home Office is pissed. Thus they fired him. This is really embarrassing . We are really sorry idenix! We will try and make it up to you. How about we share our ProDrug with you? Will that make up for the attempted and actual theft?

Newsflash for the IDIOTS who recently joined our company: KEVIN YOUNG had NOTHING to do with the Pharmasset acquisition. Thier are 2 Organic Chemists with PHD's leading our company and a young man by the name of Norbert who has a higher IQ than Einstien!! Keep in mind, KY has sold 17M dollars in stock since August---let him ride off into the sunset and don't give him any more credit than he deserves.

Newsflash for the IDIOTS who recently joined our company: KEVIN YOUNG had NOTHING to do with the Pharmasset acquisition. Thier are 2 Organic Chemists with PHD's leading our company and a young man by the name of Norbert who has a higher IQ than Einstien!! Keep in mind, KY has sold 17M dollars in stock since August---let him ride off into the sunset and don't give him any more credit than he deserves.

Sorry buddy, they must have kept you out of the loop on this one. Don't be offended. Not everyone can be on the "inside circle" . We WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU OUR BROTHER: IDENIX