I love my job. I hate AZ

anonymous

I know that I may be at odds with my self. A real mental quagmire. I really like my team mates. I really like my products. I really like my job. I really really hate AstraZeneca. I have worked here for a very long time. I have no issues with my benefits or pay. I have issues with management. Management or leadership really sucks here. It is mental abuse to deal with AZ. The coaching is awful. Development is not making you better, Development according to AZ is squeeing more out of you for the benefit of the company. Taking away all of your spirit with performance ratings because you can always be better. Make no mistake, I have plenty of 4 or 5's. But you really have to suck up to get it. Its like a dick in your AZZ and one in your mouth- at the same time. I really used to like it here, but I hate it now. Thanks for listening or reading if you will. I feel a little better.

<

I know that I may be at odds with my self. A real mental quagmire. I really like my team mates. I really like my products. I really like my job. I really really hate AstraZeneca. I have worked here for a very long time. I have no issues with my benefits or pay. I have issues with management. Management or leadership really sucks here. It is mental abuse to deal with AZ. The coaching is awful. Development is not making you better, Development according to AZ is squeeing more out of you for the benefit of the company. Taking away all of your spirit with performance ratings because you can always be better. Make no mistake, I have plenty of 4 or 5's. But you really have to suck up to get it. Its like a dick in your AZZ and one in your mouth- at the same time. I really used to like it here, but I hate it now. Thanks for listening or reading if you will. I feel a little better.

Keep working hard! No matter what results you drive, leadership determines if you get credit for it. If you haven’t experienced it yet, you will if you stick around.

I like my customers. I think my teammates and district mates are generally full of shit or full of themselves. And many of them, BOTH!

Coaching is the worst. But that isn’t the fault of all DSM’s. They continuously are directed and redirected from a mind numbing brand team. And the CBD’s a few are good. But they bite their tongue when they realize failure is imminent.

The brand teams are nothing more than an extension of college years from a couple Pennsylvania based academic centers. It isn’t surprising to see entire HQ leadership teams being alumni from a single institution.

Watch what happens to the roaches when the light is FINALLY turned on them. President’s club winners were a joke this year. Nothing but political posturing to justify who stays and who goes with the next round of cuts.

Sales leadership is nonexistent in this organization. Incompetent brand leadership calls all the shots. Any challenge by sales leadership and your career path is quickly redirected to the unemployment line. Just ask those cut last year. Look who took their places? Complete clowns hoping to end up on the brand team where they then get a chance to degrade and demean their peers.

Like I said, love my customers, hate the culture at AZ.

Keep working hard! No matter what results you drive, leadership determines if you get credit for it. If you haven’t experienced it yet, you will if you stick around.

I like my customers. I think my teammates and district mates are generally full of shit or full of themselves. And many of them, BOTH!

Coaching is the worst. But that isn’t the fault of all DSM’s. They continuously are directed and redirected from a mind numbing brand team. And the CBD’s a few are good. But they bite their tongue when they realize failure is imminent.

The brand teams are nothing more than an extension of college years from a couple Pennsylvania based academic centers. It isn’t surprising to see entire HQ leadership teams being alumni from a single institution.

Watch what happens to the roaches when the light is FINALLY turned on them. President’s club winners were a joke this year. Nothing but political posturing to justify who stays and who goes with the next round of cuts.

Sales leadership is nonexistent in this organization. Incompetent brand leadership calls all the shots. Any challenge by sales leadership and your career path is quickly redirected to the unemployment line. Just ask those cut last year. Look who took their places? Complete clowns hoping to end up on the brand team where they then get a chance to degrade and demean their peers.

Like I said, love my customers, hate the culture at AZ.

One failed growth trajectory after the next. I guess the Swedes are use to mediocracy. They had one hell of a run as Vikings. All down hill since then.