I Knew It.....Here's the news!

Anonymous

From another thread******Read it and weep.

Once DM realignments have been chosen, much smaller teams will be assembled to handle new launch products. The only possible exception will be a GI specialty team, although it has not been decided if this will stay Takeda or become contracted out. In addition, you may be selling alongside new contract counterparts.

Three options have been thoroughly evaluated, in either plan the net result will give TPUSA major cost reductions that align with projected revenues.

For reduction in force, the largest % impact will be among the DM ranks, followed by Field Sales Representatives and Regional Account Managers.

Stay tuned

<

Once DM realignments have been chosen, much smaller teams will be assembled to handle new launch products. The only possible exception will be a GI specialty team, although it has not been decided if this will stay Takeda or become contracted out. In addition, you may be selling alongside new contract counterparts.

Three options have been thoroughly evaluated, in either plan the net result will give TPUSA major cost reductions that align with projected revenues.

For reduction in force, the largest % impact will be among the DM ranks, followed by Field Sales Representatives and Regional Account Managers.

Stay tuned

Maybe we can FINALLY get rid of KMAT.

I luv how the reps on cafepharma try to demotivate the DMs by placing them first on the layoff list.

The fact is the DMs have NEVER had the cuts the reps have had to manage. Moreover, the DMs have plenty with 10-12 reps.

ALL will be affected. The EDARBI news today is just the tip of the ice burg. Hold on to your hats boys and girls. Big cuts coming and if you are really lucky you can move to a contract position with hardly any benefits and still sell the products.

Stay tuned

Already underway as RAM's are going through a big account rating exercise and the "specialty" account manager jobs are being posted. Just the beginning of a very large change.

Already underway as RAM's are going through a big account rating exercise and the "specialty" account manager jobs are being posted. Just the beginning of a very large change.

The ONLY contract my RAM has been able to get is with a plan so small no other pharma co's will even offer them a contract. And that is what is rewarded in our managed markets division. Give much more money away than we need to a plan that is so insignificant our competitors won't even offer them a contract. But we get an automatic conversion of like 18 Rx's of our competitors product to our product. 18 should have been a clue to all of you in contracts and pricing. Why do we even execute such foolish contracts yet alone reward the RAM foolish enough to put it together. This place does such stupid things.

So raise your glass and toast to the idiot who signed one of the stupidest contracts EVER! I'm sure he'll be richly rewarded. No one holds managed markets accountable. NO ONE. They just make successes up when it's not even a success. It's a poor business decision that people at other co's would get spanked for doing.

Somebody ought to ask about Medicaid in CA. I heard it actually cost the company money when it was finally "negotiated". RAM contracts are a joke- only done to impress the clueless bosses.

The ONLY contract my RAM has been able to get is with a plan so small no other pharma co's will even offer them a contract. And that is what is rewarded in our managed markets division. Give much more money away than we need to a plan that is so insignificant our competitors won't even offer them a contract. But we get an automatic conversion of like 18 Rx's of our competitors product to our product. 18 should have been a clue to all of you in contracts and pricing. Why do we even execute such foolish contracts yet alone reward the RAM foolish enough to put it together. This place does such stupid things.

So raise your glass and toast to the idiot who signed one of the stupidest contracts EVER! I'm sure he'll be richly rewarded. No one holds managed markets accountable. NO ONE. They just make successes up when it's not even a success. It's a poor business decision that people at other co's would get spanked for doing.

Let me guess. Minnesota?