• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

I finally got my offer

oh, and one more question. Sorry to belabor this, but what is the salary range that you have been promised. It has been suggested that I will keep my current salary (much higher than 90-110K) , but that no increases would be allowed.

Monday for me too. I'm getting HOSED on salary. They have actually had me take a pay cut. Not happy. Hope it will not stay like this, or I will be leaving them two in 2-3 years for abbott, BMS etc

Have you all been given verbal offers and waiting for the official offer. Has anyone out there not heard anything, yes or no. I interviewed last week and have received no feedback. I'm starting to think I'm done.

Realistically, I was told $110 was the highest the salaries would go. After doing some research I was told some people are being offered up to $150k.. They are telling people every 2 years they will get a bump of 10K up to 150K... the people getting higher than 110 already have a higher base and will lateral at their current base if approved... There is room to negotiate, but if you make less don't expect a higher initial offer than 120K. They will sell you on commissions, stock and a small signing bonus... then you will be micromanaged and watched like a hawk. Enjoy the short bumpy risky ride!

Realistically, I was told $110 was the highest the salaries would go. After doing some research I was told some people are being offered up to $150k.. They are telling people every 2 years they will get a bump of 10K up to 150K... the people getting higher than 110 already have a higher base and will lateral at their current base if approved... There is room to negotiate, but if you make less don't expect a higher initial offer than 120K. They will sell you on commissions, stock and a small signing bonus... then you will be micromanaged and watched like a hawk. Enjoy the short bumpy risky ride!

EXACTLY CORRECT. Rob Adamofski told me the same story. Up to 150K no problem.