• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Job Offer

Brian V right? If so, he did have an attitude.
he thinks he has it all figured out. Coming from Abbott doesn't mean he knows jack about the specialty market. The fact that this company doesn't appreciate those with disease state experience (though they say they do) indicates that they want to make the new hires all model reps out of their own mold, sounds like a specialty primary care model at best. Sionora.

oh yes the mgrs here need to focus on coaching. what a joke!!! the reps are all experienced. the one person that needs coaching are the idiot srd's who cannot understand that the mgrs are idiots and that this is not primary care. mgmt has a primary care mentality that ruins the sales forces across the board.

My manager said I didn't wipe my ass the right way; reps are so demotivated after coaching, it's common practice to take a week off; coaching leads to time off.