How many leaving CardioRenal?

I have spoken to Lee Ellen several times. She does not look at these boards or post on these boards. I've worked for Lee Ellen, and she's an amazing and supportive manager. Lee Ellen goes above and beyond to assist her reps and does far more than most managers do. So you can stop your nonsense right now.

No one admits, even to their closest work friend, that they post on this site. Be smarter.

You’ve spoken to her several times and now know her internet browsing history, and posting habits? Hmmmm.

I know her well. She laughs at the crap on these boards and doesn't pay any attention to it. She knows she fights former reps and realizes the few that don't like her, don't like to work hard. She could not care less about the petty comments here. Let me assure you of that.

Lol! No one has ever said that! She was terrible! She was terrible with her reps and the people she worked with!
Doesn’t really matter anymore what Lee Ellen thinks of Lee Ellen.
The decision has been made - she has been shown the .
Funny how that works - isn’t it?
What goes around, comes around.
She is now reaping - what she sowed.
So Buckle up - buttercup - Sue Ellen - I have a feeling she is about to ride on the highway to hell- nobody is going to hire her. Nobody.

Doesn’t really matter anymore what Lee Ellen thinks of Lee Ellen.
The decision has been made - she has been shown the .
Funny how that works - isn’t it?
What goes around, comes around.
She is now reaping - what she sowed.
So Buckle up - buttercup - Sue Ellen - I have a feeling she is about to ride on the highway to hell- nobody is going to hire her. Nobody.

wrong she has loads of opportunities as we speak!Happy New Year! CHEERS!

Alright Lee Ellen - quit posting on here. - saying you have all these great opportunities - posing as someone else. BOTTOM LINE - LEE ELLEN GOT SHOWN THE DOOR! and she sealed her fate - karma works like that! No decent company with decent people are going to hire her unless it for some dumpster fire - primary care company. NOBODY - and she got nobody but herself to blame. Rraping what she sowed. Miserable hateful bitter crab -

Alright Lee Ellen - quit posting on here. - saying you have all these great opportunities - posing as someone else. BOTTOM LINE - LEE ELLEN GOT SHOWN THE DOOR! and she sealed her fate - karma works like that! No decent company with decent people are going to hire her unless it for some dumpster fire - primary care company. NOBODY - and she got nobody but herself to blame. Rraping what she sowed. Miserable hateful bitter crab -

Reading some of this has me rattled. Do I want this job?
Any interview advice?

let’s put if this way… do you have a decent job? It may not be perfect which is why you are looking but you know what you have, right? Well if you it desperate, then I suggest you keep looking as this place has gone through some major restructuring but it’s NOt over will last another year. Stocks are at an all time low and likely we will file for bankruptcy. Morale is the last it’s been and culture could not be worse. If you have any shred of hesitation your inclination is accurate. If your desperate come here while you continue to search but if your not stay where
You are until a better option comes. This place is awful.