How many docs did you see today?

I just saw 41 docs during grand rounds and will join six fellows for floor rounds at 9:30..

Come on, everyone knows hospital reps are the same as S2 PC reps, why the arrogance? In fact, most hospital reps are over 50, hobble around hospitals trying to keep busy. Mostly, these ole timers are put out to pasture in these spots and hang out in hospital cafeterias surfing the net. Same salary, bonus, car and pension as the pc deli slinger. That is why people don't aspire to be hospital reps at MRK, title means squat. Just sayin.

And how many product discussions did you have?
I had hour long discussions with everyone rounding. Keytruda made major advances throughout the morning. I also scheduled liver rounds for Friday afternoon. I am a great example for you slugs to improve your performance if you only knew how to develop personal worth which you don't. Once a delislinger always a delislinger.

"Saw" 27 doctors this month and now i am off territory until next year thanks to weather days, sick days, vacation days and holidays. Calculated that i was paid 572.00 per hour for actual work. I love working in Pharma during December.

"Saw" 27 doctors this month and now i am off territory until next year thanks to weather days, sick days, vacation days and holidays. Calculated that i was paid 572.00 per hour for actual work. I love working in Pharma during December.

December? Hell, that's my schedule 12 mos a year. My motto, screw them before they screw me.
Just call in lunches every day, piss money away on all the legal shit, put miles on the company car, see the same drs. every month ans screw it, enjoy life as I see fit vs. the Merck way wasting time and life with pure BS expected of us everyday that accomplishes nothing but making office staff obese.

December? Hell, that's my schedule 12 mos a year. My motto, screw them before they screw me.
Just call in lunches every day, piss money away on all the legal shit, put miles on the company car, see the same drs. every month ans screw it, enjoy life as I see fit vs. the Merck way wasting time and life with pure BS expected of us everyday that accomplishes nothing but making office staff obese.

I'm with you fuck wrench

I had hour long discussions with everyone rounding. Keytruda made major advances throughout the morning. I also scheduled liver rounds for Friday afternoon. I am a great example for you slugs to improve your performance if you only knew how to develop personal worth which you don't. Once a delislinger always a delislinger.
Off to the links today with four staff members. I have monogrammed golf balls as a add on favor and lunch in the Clubs dining room. It is no wonder I am always numero uno. Cream always rises to the top.

This is a creepy Charles Charles move but it is effective.....get to know what car your targets drive so you can confirm they are in when you pull into their parking lots.

This is a must! I have GPS tracking chips on all of my key oncologists vehicles.

My key physicians are getting Italian shoes that you plebs can't afford or pronounce. Euro sizing is a nightmare, so I actually toss the damn shoes and fill the boxes with cash. That's why I'm number one in a number one company.

Every year I have a big Christmas party. Because I'm no slacker, I do a little more than procure tons of booze. I also have a stock of X and enough Bolivian Marching Powder to make Tony Montana blush.

My wife is a graduate of the University of Phoenix. So she's in charge of the table decorations.

I have an MBA from Duke, so I hire the strippers to "mingle". Now this is no place to get lazy. Strippers are not very bright...so coach them up. I seriously had one moron tell me that "she was a dancer and not a prostitute!" What? So, keep your pimp hand strong and remind her that we are trying celebrate that little baby Jesus here!

In the end, Im so blessed. I'm an over achiever and a dream beleiver. I'm 6 and a half feet of twisted steel and sex appeal.

What could be better than being a pharmaceutical rep? Maybe a chemo rep? You can make a lot of money off really sick people that don't appear to have long term plans for their money.

Don't forget the nurses. They are key to your business. They love it when you act like you care about the patients. I don't even let it me bring me down anymore.

I was in the chemo room the other day and pulled up a Lounger to watch Price is Right. Without any thought for the rest of us, some looser starts crying about not making it till Christmas.

I said, "now let me give you something to cry about. I'm terribly sorry our new product didn't extend or enhance your life...but the marketing costs are killing us!...AND I have the only Aston Martin Vanquish registered in the State!...BAM!

Ping ping you dingaling....do not fool around, I'm on the inside and can assure you audits ramped up beginning 10-01. Many have been terminated with more in the cue via tech tracking. Suppose it is Merck' s own rendition of "cleaning the swamp". All joking aside, don't fool around with this, hq is on a witch hunt.

I hate to break this to you, but you are hidden in the home office because you are ugly and annoying. So send yourself a calendar invite to shut the F up! Seriously! Nobody what's to listen to you...it's not just your Mother.

Off to the links today with four staff members. I have monogrammed golf balls as a add on favor and lunch in the Clubs dining room. It is no wonder I am always numero uno. Cream always rises to the top.

I can't understand a damn thing you are trying to say. Just shut up and finish washing my monogrammed balls.

It must suck that they promoted the Asperger twit over you.

Come on, everyone knows hospital reps are the same as S2 PC reps, why the arrogance? In fact, most hospital reps are over 50, hobble around hospitals trying to keep busy. Mostly, these ole timers are put out to pasture in these spots and hang out in hospital cafeterias surfing the net. Same salary, bonus, car and pension as the pc deli slinger. That is why people don't aspire to be hospital reps at MRK, title means squat. Just sayin.

This is going to hurt a little, but if you are hustling your cakes for a pharmaceutical company...your job and probably your life are entirely without meaning. It doesn't nessarily mean you're stupid. But in your case it probably does.

Here is some good news...you are not your job. Try to do something important that will help humanity. You must have guessed that your biggest contribution is not to the gene pool. So maybe sterilization is something you should consider. Your mother should have.

It's infinitely easier to run your mouth than it is to listen to the crap that comes out of it. So your gift to all of us, not just during Christmas, is to shut that ignorant hole in your face.

Think about the time you waist deleting the history on your computer. Maybe call a hooker, it's good for you and the economy. But seriously, just pay her, tip her and don't tell her you can get her a job selling pharmaceuticals. She provides a service and you don't. And finally, plant a tree...in another country. Happy Hollidays.

This is going to hurt a little, but if you are hustling your cakes for a pharmaceutical company...your job and probably your life are entirely without meaning. It doesn't nessarily mean you're stupid. But in your case it probably does.

Here is some good news...you are not your job. Try to do something important that will help humanity. You must have guessed that your biggest contribution is not to the gene pool. So maybe sterilization is something you should consider. Your mother should have.

It's infinitely easier to run your mouth than it is to listen to the crap that comes out of it. So your gift to all of us, not just during Christmas, is to shut that ignorant hole in your face.

Think about the time you waist deleting the history on your computer. Maybe call a hooker, it's good for you and the economy. But seriously, just pay her, tip her and don't tell her you can get her a job selling pharmaceuticals. She provides a service and you don't. And finally, plant a tree...in another country. Happy Hollidays.
Do the world a favor, travel to Milan with your backpack and go to a train station. Please engage in a pertinent discussion with a cop.

Good for you. You must work in Texas where hcps are still accessible. I am on the west coast. Out of 119 targets, 7 can be seen on a regular drop in basis, 23 by rfm, 22 occasionally by signature witness, the balance, never. Not to mention that the trend is getting worse for 2017. So frustrating.

Good for you. You must work in Texas where hcps are still accessible. I am on the west coast. Out of 119 targets, 7 can be seen on a regular drop in basis, 23 by rfm, 22 occasionally by signature witness, the balance, never. Not to mention that the trend is getting worse for 2017. So frustrating.

yet Merck keeps paying you a good salary + bonus, plus health insurance + expenses + car, etc...

Celebrate Merck's stupidity for paying you free money for a job that really hasn't existed or been needed
since about 1994!!

The only thing more useless than reps at this point, are CTLs, middle management, & senior management