• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

How long are we going to put up with this crap for before someone takes a stand??

You are such an idiot it barely deserves any response at all. I encourage you to number one read Dean policy on vendor interactions and two read the U.W. do not call or email EVER list. Honestly, I am speechless. Clearly, you are a totally clueless manager. Get McBride's email online. It's there and just send him an email asking to meet with him to discuss some important AZ business. Please do it. . . . OMG! You are a fucking r*****. I dare you.

Thanks for the idea. I found his email address online, I just emailed Dr. McBride. I detailed him up and down in my email and challenged him to "back up his opinions with facts".

Although I used a new made up gmail account to send the email I signed it and left the name and email of one of you AZ peeps!! Got your info online too. Guess who Dr. McBrides new favorite AZ rep is!!!

Thanks for the idea. I found his email address online, I just emailed Dr. McBride. I detailed him up and down in my email and challenged him to \"back up his opinions with facts\".

Although I used a new made up gmail account to send the email I signed it and left the name and email of one of you AZ peeps!! Got your info online too. Guess who Dr. McBrides new favorite AZ rep is!!!

Challenged him to back up his opinion with facts via email? Thanks much. You are such a scoundrel. I really needed a good laugh today.

Thanks for the idea. I found his email address online, I just emailed Dr. McBride. I detailed him up and down in my email and challenged him to "back up his opinions with facts".

LMAO!!! I love it! Nothing could be funnier. I am now feeling a tad sorry for AZ. This place is such a shithole.