• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

how are things at the world's worst company?

Liar!!!! Recruiters consider aysi the golden ticket. With aysi on your resume you can name your price at any other onc company looking for skilled, knowledgeable, talented sales professionals.

This is absolutely correct - especially if you drop names like, OB, LC, DC, Niato. make certain you praise the great work that has been done at the company with superior leadership. hiring managers love it. OB and LC are great references - infamous in Oncology and marketplace - names to be reckoned with ... you'll get hired right away...

For a global Latin American job, obviously drop DC's name. they really know him in LA.

LC here; things are wonderful for me! I keep getting richer and richer! I am working my thighs off to keep this company afloat. What are you doing in the field today? What is your strategy to see your "difficult to see" targets?