• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

how are things at the world's worst company?

6 wks didn't tip you off.

Hey Eisai,

After 6 weeks of Interviews all of which your DM told me things like:

"You are my Top Candidate."
" You won't be certified to sell until after Woodbridge, but we will find a way to get you out there to introduce yourself to your clients."

"Hr and Payroll can definitely put a smile on your face."

"You'll be a great asset here!"

I was told that I wasn't being considered any more. I can't believe how unprofessional this company is!!!

Screw you EISAI! I am going to try and catch on with ANY of your competitors, hell I will work for half pay for a year so I can serve you a huge shitburger!!!

The bottom line is you don't want to be here, the job/career/industry and especially the company is a total dead end.

You ask anyone that works here, they are either actively searching for a new job, waiting for the severance package, or drink the kool-aid and have thier head in the sand.

The bottom line is you don't want to be here, the job/career/industry and especially the company is a total dead end.

You ask anyone that works here, they are either actively searching for a new job, waiting for the severance package, or drink the kool-aid and have thier head in the sand.

Aka: sitting ducks!

I'm sure there's more to the story than what you've written. I'll bet they told you that they needed to interview a few more candidates after interviewing you and I'm guessing you kept calling them everyday asking for a status to the point that they considered you either extremely desperate or a psycho. Whichever one you are, I'm guessing your actions caused you to lose the job.

I actually NEVER called! The Manager emailed me every step of the way... What it boils down to is I believe they saw all those Takeda reps get let go and they probably hired one of them seeing I did not have a great deal of GI experience.

I actually NEVER called! The Manager emailed me every step of the way... What it boils down to is I believe they saw all those Takeda reps get let go and they probably hired one of them seeing I did not have a great deal of GI experience.

So you weren't qualified. Huh! Yeah, that's strange you didn't get the job

So you weren't qualified. Huh! Yeah, that's strange you didn't get the job

No, I have about 18 months of GI, but no Neuroscience! Hey listen, I am all for being told you are not qualified, but seriously, the managers here shouldn't lead people on. Its all good, after reading how miserable EISAI people are, I might have dodged a bullet anyway!

No, I have about 18 months of GI, but no Neuroscience! Hey listen, I am all for being told you are not qualified, but seriously, the managers here shouldn't lead people on. Its all good, after reading how miserable EISAI people are, I might have dodged a bullet anyway!

No might about it. You definately dodged a big bullet. And then you would have gotten capped again after the lay off.

Enjoy your life. This was a blessing. Trust me.

even if you get an offer here you will be unemployed in 9 months.,,rumor has it PC sales will be gone in nine months. Aricept is, well its Aricept, Aciphex is, well is Aciphex. all other drugs that were to be sold by PC never made it. 'nuf said.......

The person did you a huge favor. Be very thankful and good luck with your job search.