• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

how are things at the world's worst company?

Best company offering the most opportunities for career development. I have turned down 3 offers from other companies- Genentech, Pfizer & Amgen. No reason to take a lateral whem I'm still blowing out my goals and padding the resume with stuff you sample droppers can't produce or don't understand.

Best company offering the most opportunities for career development. I have turned down 3 offers from other companies- Genentech, Pfizer & Amgen. No reason to take a lateral whem I'm still blowing out my goals and padding the resume with stuff you sample droppers can't produce or don't understand.

Umm Amgen, Genentech, and Pfizer have all jumped the shark as being good placed for seasoned reps. So clearly you are a newbie to oncology. All the good Onc reps left Amgen in the late 90's and all the good Genentech reps left in over the past few years.