• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

how are things at the world's worst company?

<

Stupid much? Some of us OPTED OUT, took the severance and ran right into another JOB! Everyone knows it's NOT great there so go back to jerking yourself off while you wait to be let go!!

Why would you think we were going to be let go. So many negative kellys and Sally sour pusses around here. You reep why u so people.

Hey Eisai,

After 6 weeks of Interviews all of which your DM told me things like:

"You are my Top Candidate."
" You won't be certified to sell until after Woodbridge, but we will find a way to get you out there to introduce yourself to your clients."

"Hr and Payroll can definitely put a smile on your face."

"You'll be a great asset here!"

I was told that I wasn't being considered any more. I can't believe how unprofessional this company is!!!

Screw you EISAI! I am going to try and catch on with ANY of your competitors, hell I will work for half pay for a year so I can serve you a huge shitburger!!!

Hey Eisai,

" You won't be certified to sell until after Woodbridge, but we will find a way to get you out there to introduce yourself to your clients."

I was told that I wasn't being considered any more. I can't believe how unprofessional this company is!!!

Screw you EISAI! I am going to try and catch on with ANY of your competitors, hell I will work for half pay for a year so I can serve you a huge shitburger!!!

That's because you're a dumb f*ck! Thank heavens they didn't hire you! We'd have another complaining f*ck in the company!

Hey Eisai,

No Azi employee would be as shocked as you are at what happened because insiders are used to this and expect it. It's the company culture.

Hey Eisai,

I'm sure there's more to the story than what you've written. I'll bet they told you that they needed to interview a few more candidates after interviewing you and I'm guessing you kept calling them everyday asking for a status to the point that they considered you either extremely desperate or a psycho. Whichever one you are, I'm guessing your actions caused you to lose the job.

I'm sure there's more to the story than what you've written. I'll bet they told you that they needed to interview a few more candidates after interviewing you and I'm guessing you kept calling them everyday asking for a status to the point that they considered you either extremely desperate or a psycho. Whichever one you are, I'm guessing your actions caused you to lose the job.

Sure, that's it. In other words, the company was ultimately just too good for them. One of the 1,001 reasons Ayzi is in the dumpster.