Hospital sales and Vaccines layoffs

the vp doesn't even care about the measly reps

Not true. I think she cares, but she has to answer to LB and GG.

Bottom line. We need two more products, pronto. Hopefully, at least one that is not governed by pharmacy and ID.

IS can hit ANY call point in a hospital, SNF, ALF, LTC, Hospitalist Company, Medicare risk group practice....you name it. We can present at HMO or PPO managed care plans too. We can sell whatever product, to any customer, anywhere in the healthcare market.

This is not meant to say that PC or other groups are less that IS. I'm not saying this to compare. Only to give encouragement to our leadership (if they're reading) to get us some good stuff to sell and we'll earn our sustainability.

Bottom line. We need two more products, pronto. Hopefully, at least one that is not governed by pharmacy and ID.

IS can hit ANY call point in a hospital, SNF, ALF, LTC, Hospitalist Company, Medicare risk group practice....you name it. We can present at HMO or PPO managed care plans too. We can sell whatever product, to any customer, anywhere in the healthcare market.

This is not meant to say that PC or other groups are less that IS. I'm not saying this to compare. Only to give encouragement to our leadership (if they're reading) to get us some good stuff to sell and we'll earn our sustainability.

Where are they going to get the "good stuff" man for us to sell. Its it like the magic money tree, just reach up and pull it off. KA cares allbright, about KA. Where do you people come from. STILL we have people so clueless and full of themselves they don't think they are expendable. BTW, IS cannot hit any call point as many are unaccessible.

Bravo, you just eliminated the whole IS division when you said we need more products that are not governed by pharmacy and IS. I think that would be called the PC division.

KM was impacted in the Opthamology shut-down. He knows when the end is near, he's been to the cliff before. Anyone else find irony in KAs IS 2013 theme pictures a person on a Moutain cliff near the edge with only a backpack? "Dare to succeed"? You'll find there's no parachute in that backpack, KM walked back from the edge and took another route, smart man!

KM was impacted in the Opthamology shut-down. He knows when the end is near, he's been to the cliff before. Anyone else find irony in KAs IS 2013 theme pictures a person on a Moutain cliff near the edge with only a backpack? "Dare to succeed"? You'll find there's no parachute in that backpack, KM walked back from the edge and took another route, smart man!

So what time frame are we looking at for IS shutdown?

I don't know timing or future direction, but with KA in charge I don't feel encouraged. She has brought nothing positive to our division. Seems she is unengaged in what is really going on in the IS world and she just doesn't get it. She is chasing off good people at record breaking speed.

If anyone believes this BS, they cannot count a timeline. KM has been in IS since 2009, at least a year before Opthamology was shut down. Knowing this, how would that make KM know about nearing the edge of a cliff.

About time most in these position don't sell and have not sold in years. Complete puppet show.Time to burst their bubble and let some air out of their over inflatted ego's. Nothing says thank youlike a nice pink slip from Pfizer. By the way what was your name again? Just think where all that ass kissing got you once they tell you your gone.

Looks like it got you to write a jealous angry post on cafepharma!

There was nothing jealous or angry in his post, just the truth which for some is way to hard to handle. There are too many people who are living in plain denial, who think that they are too important to be expendible. There's a word that is used to associate this - delusional. And there is no use in trying to figure these types out.

There was nothing jealous or angry in his post, just the truth which for some is way to hard to handle. There are too many people who are living in plain denial, who think that they are too important to be expendible. There's a word that is used to associate this - delusional. And there is no use in trying to figure these types out.

rt: Wow! what a great analysis bySigmund Freud here re: Oedipus Complex. Now Argo Pfuck yourself in your Anal stage.

His post read as angry and jealous. Sounded like he got hit in a layoff and wants to see others to lose their incomes too. He's got some income jealousy in there somewhere.
I think pretty much everyone, and certainly people who read this blog, know markets change, business structures change and with them everyone's role is at risk.