Hospital sales and Vaccines layoffs

<

I love the people from IS and Vaccine who are checking all the time as to when they will get laid off. GUYS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY JUST GO GET ANOTHER JOB DOING SOMETHING BETTER. YOU HAVE NO ACCESS, JUST CAUSE PFIZER PAYS YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU REALLY HAVE A JOB

Ok, then we're screwed.

Hold up fella, slow your roll and lets figure this tragedy out. You think we're screwed because some IT dipshit who couldn't get numbers out on time with any accuracy, and who thought they were VP of the IS division when they were just an IT person who left to go to another company where the last IS VP dipshit hung his hat. Makes perfect sense. We're screwed because there are too many numbskulls who think like you.

Hold up fella, slow your roll and lets figure this tragedy out. You think we're screwed because some IT dipshit who couldn't get numbers out on time with any accuracy, and who thought they were VP of the IS division when they were just an IT person who left to go to another company where the last IS VP dipshit hung his hat. Makes perfect sense. We're screwed because there are too many numbskulls who think like you.

You sound old and like you chew a lot of tobacco.

I think the point is that if Kevin Murphy leaves, something is up. He was "Loyal Lyle" until now. Why now all of a sudden? I don't think anyone feels like he made such a difference that the whole division will now cave- not at all. I think it is just shocking bc no one ever thought he would leave.
I know I feel like something is brewing but no one is talking.

I think the point is that if Kevin Murphy leaves, something is up. He was "Loyal Lyle" until now. Why now all of a sudden? I don't think anyone feels like he made such a difference that the whole division will now cave- not at all. I think it is just shocking bc no one ever thought he would leave.

Operations Manager and Regional Director saw plans of what's coming and got out wanting no part of it. Now ask yourself why there is such a focus on controlling expenses over making appointments and look at all the resources being held up mid-year. Start asking questions. D'Amelio is pocket protecting every penny at Pfizer to make phantom profits. Every division is on a spending freeze.

Operations Manager and Regional Director saw plans of what's coming and got out wanting no part of it. Now ask yourself why there is such a focus on controlling expenses over making appointments and look at all the resources being held up mid-year. Start asking questions. D'Amelio is pocket protecting every penny at Pfizer to make phantom profits. Every division is on a spending freeze.

iPads are coming. That is a great resource!

That was exactly my point.

You'll see how quickly people leave if the VP doesn't like you. Enough said.