• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Hillary Clintons Parkinson's Disease Cover Up

Hillary Clinton traveled to Temple University on Monday to woo millennial voters.
37,788 students are enrolled at Temple. Hillary had a hard time filling up the small room. Estimated crowd was under 300 Hillary also has a hard time getting up the stairs to the stage.
She needed help.

Republican Donald Trump returned to Florida today.
Within hours of announcing the Fort Myers event at the 8,000 seat Germain Arena, the tickets were sold out. Scalpers were selling tickets to the event for $200-$400 dollars.

Well at least you're admitting that you're voting for as liar which makes you a hypocrite so join he crowd. No matter which one you vote for, you vote for a liar. Wonderful. BTW, my vote had nothing to do with Cruiser's loss. He dropped out before the CA primary so go bark up another tree. :cool:

No, idiot boy, voting for trump at this point doesn't make me a hypocrite. You're the hypocrite.

And I've already headed you off at the pass on the Cruz thing. Just because the Cali primary came after Cruz had suspended doesn't let idiots like you off the hook and thanks to idiots like you we are stuck having to choose between two liars.

No, idiot boy, voting for trump at this point doesn't make me a hypocrite. You're the hypocrite.

And I've already headed you off at the pass on the Cruz thing. Just because the Cali primary came after Cruz had suspended doesn't let idiots like you off the hook and thanks to idiots like you we are stuck having to choose between two liars.

So I'm responsible for Cruz lose? Yeah, right. :cool::cool::cool:

You realize of course (on the 300 views) that any inquiry on google with those words will lead to that post.

Meanwhile, Republicans have chosen a leader who believes Dr. Oz is a healthcare authority leading one to wonder if he views the presidency as a reality show. Other than that, Hillary has released her actual records. Nothing significant to report.

Wrong Sponge Bob. It will lead to link to CP which then must be clicked on to get View.

NEWS FLASH
Crooked Hillary Clinton canceled her appearance tonight at a fundraiser in North Carolina. No reason was given for the postponement. Low energy Crooked hillary doesnt have the Stamina to run America and wants OPEN BORDERS and 550% increase of unvetted immigrants She wants America to follow Germany and France

So I'm responsible for Cruz lose? Yeah, right. :cool::cool::cool:

If you're not part of the solution, and you certainly aren't, then you're part of the problem. Yes, you and others who hold your mindset are indeed responsible for the sorry mess we find ourselves in. This didn't just happen to us. Each of us has an influence, tiny though it individually may be, on the eventual outcome.

If you're not part of the solution, and you certainly aren't, then you're part of the problem. Yes, you and others who hold your mindset are indeed responsible for the sorry mess we find ourselves in. This didn't just happen to us. Each of us has an influence, tiny though it individually may be, on the eventual outcome.

Well, you and I and Libs are all voting for the loud, orange man so I guess all three of us are part of the solution. I'm going to a meeting tomorrow night on a local level dealing with city council candidates in our home town. After that we'll come home, fire up a bowl, watch the Dodger game and think about who we'd like to 'play with' next. This will shock you so sit down - others on CP will be doing the same thing but skipping the Dodger game and City Council candidate meeting. We love living large and slightly on the edge. Hey, it's a free country, right? :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Well, you and I and Libs are all voting for the loud, orange man so I guess all there of us are part of the solution. I'm going to a meeting tomorrow night on a local level dealing with city council candidates in our home town. After that we'll come home, fire up a bowl, watch the Dodger game and think about who we'd like to 'play with' next. This will shock you so sit down - others on CP will be doing the same thing but skipping the Dodger game and City Council candidate meeting. We love living large and aslightly on the edge. Hey, it's a free country, right? :cool::cool::cool:
I want to be YOU Vag.

I want to be YOU Vag.

Ditto, you got the extra years... you can't but more time so live your life and love your life and savor every moment as I know you do......
We'll get through this political mess however it turns out....meanwhile, savor every moment...

Well, you and I and Libs are all voting for the loud, orange man so I guess all there of us are part of the solution. I'm going to a meeting tomorrow night on a local level dealing with city council candidates in our home town. After that we'll come home, fire up a bowl, watch the Dodger game and think about who we'd like to 'play with' next. This will shock you so sit down - others on CP will be doing the same thing but skipping the Dodger game and City Council candidate meeting. We love living large and aslightly on the edge. Hey, it's a free country, right? :cool::cool::cool:

Sadly, no. But I understand that in your delusional state you don't get it

Ditto, you got the extra years... you can't but more time so live your life and love your life and savor every moment as I know you do......
We'll get through this political mess however it turns out....meanwhile, savor every moment...

You still don't get it. There is a very real chance that we won't get through this political mess without permanent damage that could have dire consequences in the future for out children and grandchildren. Savor life, yes, but if this life is all there is then when you're dead, it won't matter whether you savored it or not. Temporary pleasures have absolutely no meaning if they're only temporary.

Libs and I are part of the solution as we both were supporters of Cruz, a true solution, early on. You in the other hand were an idiot Cruz hater and just because now you're going to vote for the lesser of two evils when both choices are terrible doesn't give you much cover.

You still don't get it. There is a very real chance that we won't get through this political mess without permanent damage that could have dire consequences in the future for out children and grandchildren. Savor life, yes, but if this life is all there is then when you're dead, it won't matter whether you savored it or not. Temporary pleasures have absolutely no meaning if they're only temporary.

Libs and I are part of the solution as we both were supporters of Cruz, a true solution, early on. You in the other hand were an idiot Cruz hater and just because now you're going to vote for the lesser of two evils when both choices are terrible doesn't give you much cover.

LMFAO - You and Libs, eh? Hand in hand solving America's problems? I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Meanwhile, next time I see him (should I see him again and truly hope so) we'll burn down a nice, big fattie in your honor as we discuss the wonders of nature we've tasted over the years (noam sayin'?). Go put on your badge sheriff, the world be waiting for you to save it. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink! You're a clown. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LMFAO - You and Libs, eh? Hand in hand solving America's problems? I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Meanwhile, next time I see him (should I see him again and truly hope so) we'll burn down a nice, big fattie in your honor as we discuss the wonders of nature we've tasted over the years (noam sayin'?). Go put on your badge sheriff, the world be waiting for you to save it. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink! You're a clown. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
\
Vag, don't feed that troll.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Vagitarian