• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Debate Will Be Hillary Clintons Trial Trump Is Prosecutor And America Is Jury

Former FBI Assistant Director Endorses Trump “Our Constitution is At Stake!” (VIDEO)

Aleister Oct 22nd, 2016 6:18 pm 58 Comments

James Kallstrom, former Assistant Director of the FBI offered a passionate endorsement of Trump on Stuart Varney’s show this week. He’s deeply concerned about the direction our country is going in.

Here’s a partial transcript via IJR:

“I’m endorsing Donald Trump. I’ve know him 40 years. I’ve never endorsed a candidate. He’s a good human being. He’s a generous person.

He’s got a big heart. He’s done hundreds and hundreds of things for people without fanfare. He’s a good guy. He’s a patriot of this country.

And regardless of what he says, his acts show that he is not that person. He’s been in this Hollywood crowd that talks like that, a lot of people talk like that.”

“He doesn’t do these things. He’s a good guy. I’ve known his family from the time they were kids. Look at his children. Could you find a better family than he brought up in this country?”

He is not a fan of Hillary Clinton.

Watch:

Former FBI Assistant Director Endorses Trump “Our Constitution is At Stake!” (VIDEO)

Aleister Oct 22nd, 2016 6:18 pm 58 Comments $rump should show us his taxes now.

James Kallstrom, former Assistant Director of the FBI offered a passionate endorsement of Trump on Stuart Varney’s show this week. He’s deeply concerned about the direction our country is going in.

Here’s a partial transcript via IJR:

“I’m endorsing Donald Trump. I’ve know him 40 years. I’ve never endorsed a candidate. He’s a good human being. He’s a generous person.

He’s got a big heart. He’s done hundreds and hundreds of things for people without fanfare. He’s a good guy. He’s a patriot of this country.

And regardless of what he says, his acts show that he is not that person. He’s been in this Hollywood crowd that talks like that, a lot of people talk like that.”

“He doesn’t do these things. He’s a good guy. I’ve known his family from the time they were kids. Look at his children. Could you find a better family than he brought up in this country?”

He is not a fan of Hillary Clinton.

Watch:

Trump WILL have a YUGE Win.....Rigged polls and media are scared shitless and know this !
They are doing everything in their power to brainwash voters BUT it's NOT going to work
70% of America thinks things are bad and they don't want another 8 years of Obama which is exactly what hillary will be. Add 550% immigrant increase she wants along with liberal Supreme Court and attack on 2 nd amendment and it's lights out for Clinton on
November 8 th

Trump WILL have a YUGE Win.....Rigged polls and media are scared shitless and know this !
They are doing everything in their power to brainwash voters BUT it's NOT going to work
70% of America thinks things are bad and they don't want another 8 years of Obama which is exactly what hillary will be. Add 550% immigrant increase she wants along with liberal Supreme Court and attack on 2 nd amendment and it's lights out for Clinton on
November 8 th

And if it DOESN'T happen, you'll slither away through the tall grass like a snake with no RP name...... classic !!! :cool::cool::cool:

When elections over you WONT see me here POPS. Unlike you old man I gotta life !!!
My lifestyle and income wont change no matter whos elected. Pops will CP shut this board down after election ???

When elections over you WONT see me here POPS. Unlike you old man I gotta life !!!
My lifestyle and income wont change no matter whos elected. Pops will CP shut this board down after election ???
14725610_1276467872446264_5143209633372643757_n.jpg

TRUMP Holds YUGE 5 Point Lead on Hillary Clinton on Monday Before Election....... ITS OVER FOR DEMS !!!!!!! Special Prosecutor IS lined up.

Jim Hoft Nov 7th, 2016 10:04 am 6 Comments

DONALD TRUMP leads Hillary Clinton by 5 points on Monday November 5, 2016, the day before America votes.

The LA Times reported:
trump-5-points-la-times--575x261.jpg

David Lauter, the Washington Bureau chief of the LA Times, joined Megyn Kelly to defend the paper’s poll in October.

Lauter told Kelly the poll was very accurate in 2012.

David Lauter: It’s a balanced mix weighted to be representative of the population as a whole…

Megyn Kelly: How confident are you because of course your poll is an outlier?

David Lauter: Well, of course, we don’t have a crystal ball so you never really know. But this group at USC that is doing a poll with us they did the same technique four years ago and they produced a very accurate poll. They were one of the only polls that got President Obama’s reelection margin right. So we think they’re doing a good job.

Via The Kelly File: