• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

HEDs and HDs?

time to roll. I get it, sometimes you just gotta get a job (so stay)...but don't lose yourself in the cult of the ecosystem...try explaining to people outside Genentech what they're doing...you'll see what I mean.

time to roll. I get it, sometimes you just gotta get a job (so stay)...but don't lose yourself in the cult of the ecosystem...try explaining to people outside Genentech what they're doing...you'll see what I mean.

I tried to explain to people outside this psych ward what we are doing. First they said what color is the kool aid, then they told me to run as fast away as I could before they start implanting something in my head. Run Forrest, run!!

When no-talent cutthroats, sociopaths, and incompetents are chosen to lead the initiative this is the result. But only after paying millions to a consulting firm that hasn't successfully launched this dog to any other company.

This used to be a company that talent would run to. Now it houses the incompetent people who are waiting to sink with the ship and slackers that cannot get jobs else where. The good ones are all gone.

My HED stufff his tight jeans with a sock and his wife's fake boobs are compliments of Genntech LTI's.
PR- you are honestly the BIGGEST EMBARASSMENT within all of Genentech. Ass clown!!!

Another brutal week as HDs were announced so many great people told they did not the right “mindset”. So many backstabbers and snakes getting jobs. I will never understand how they got it so wrong.

Another brutal week as HDs were announced so many great people told they did not the right “mindset”. So many backstabbers and snakes getting jobs. I will never understand how they got it so wrong.
One can’t help to not notice that the system is rigged to freeze out candidates of a certain age and if a certain set of product lines. The fine folks not even being considered is truly breathtaking.

One can’t help to not notice that the system is rigged to freeze out candidates of a certain age and if a certain set of product lines. The fine folks not even being considered is truly breathtaking.

Ok..I'm out of the loop and haven't seen new wave of annoucements....it's not gonna change...sad times..