• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Heads up calls to reps they want to stay

Blah blah blah. People you are doing no one a favor by opening your trap. If it's true what purpose does it serve. You only get people more uptight you Fuckin acorn for a brain. People like you should go. I assume you will say you won presidents club too because you are a top performer.

Blah blah blah. People you are doing no one a favor by opening your trap. If it's true what purpose does it serve. You only get people more uptight you Fuckin acorn for a brain. People like you should go. I assume you will say you won presidents club too because you are a top performer.

already did go. Just letting everyone else know the truth since it was asked. I didn't initially start a thread opening my mouth. I do agree that these are scripted bc not only are they gonna lose the people not getting jobs, but the talented people will realize there are opportunities out there and start to market yourself while you still have a job!

It gives you a much better idea of your chances of still being here. Sounds like you are too stupid to understand that. Or just bitter that you haven't got a call yet? No one is trying to get anyone uptight about anything except you. It's useful information. Just because you are too stupid to understand it, or you don't believe it (even though it's reality), doesn't mean it's useless.

It gives you a much better idea of your chances of still being here. Sounds like you are too stupid to understand that. Or just bitter that you haven't got a call yet? No one is trying to get anyone uptight about anything except you. It's useful information. Just because you are too stupid to understand it, or you don't believe it (even though it's reality), doesn't mean it's useless.

Agree with you 100%. I have not gotten a call and I appreciate the information. It allows me to take action sooner rather than later. Thanks to all who have shared.

At least you have reps resigning, in my state not ONE single rep has left. Every Resp and Dia rep thinks they will make it through and is under the assumption that better to wait until they realease a headcount target number reps plus map pf each territory. We feel the idea if cuts to reps is way, way overblown, unless you live in a heavy aco state, like Northeast or something.

Perhaps they are planning on a severance?

To the ass who spews out on cafepharma that they have been notified, have you let everyone in your district know? I mean if you want to do such a good deed and you really feel it will help, then tell everyone on your team. Did you fill your DM in on the good news?

If people are not looking already, then you coming on cafepharma will not help them. Besides did you ever think there are people that are looking and in their area there are not so many opportunities. Do you feel you are acting like Robin Hood for those individuals, I think NOT. You are an idiot.

To the ass who spews out on cafepharma that they have been notified, have you let everyone in your district know? I mean if you want to do such a good deed and you really feel it will help, then tell everyone on your team. Did you fill your DM in on the good news?

If people are not looking already, then you coming on cafepharma will not help them. Besides did you ever think there are people that are looking and in their area there are not so many opportunities. Do you feel you are acting like Robin Hood for those individuals, I think NOT. You are an idiot.

Good point, there are many of us who are looking but haven't found much to even apply for....listening to others brag about being the "chosen few" really just rubs salt in the wound!

This is not happening. Everything about a layoff has to be random which is why they are using consultants. They put the criteria in the computer and it spits out people. Companies have done this for the last 10 years or so to avoid legal issues. I know we all signed an arbitration agreement, but that doesn't mean they will suddenly go subjective with a lay off. Last round they lost a few people they really wanted to keep and some were kept that they really wanted gone. A way was found to rehire a couple, but the point is that management has no say in who stays or goes with the exception of those going through the interview process.

This is not happening. Everything about a layoff has to be random which is why they are using consultants. They put the criteria in the computer and it spits out people. Companies have done this for the last 10 years or so to avoid legal issues. I know we all signed an arbitration agreement, but that doesn't mean they will suddenly go subjective with a lay off. Last round they lost a few people they really wanted to keep and some were kept that they really wanted gone. A way was found to rehire a couple, but the point is that management has no say in who stays or goes with the exception of those going through the interview process.[/QUOT

The information on the Transition Hub states that the retention decisions will be based on ranking for the past two years. your information is not completely accurate

The information on the Transformation Hub states that the retention decisions will be based on ranking for the past two years. your information is not completely accurate.

The information on the Transformation Hub states that the retention decisions will be based on ranking for the past two years. your information is not completely accurate.

Yes. This is part of the information put into the computer along with zip code, products etc. Once everything is entered with the weighting for each (which we don't know) the computer will spit people out. Management will not be selecting people.

So basically this all comes down to certain reps with inflated egos have been told they should stay. BFD my manager has said that to me too, but that doesn't mean shit. They want us all to stay and keep working until it's time for them to do the actual
layoffs.